Hey guys I got a little bit more ****** by the 5165 ini source so I am wondering which is a better source I could start editing (to make a classic server) thanks
Hey guys I got a little bit more ****** by the 5165 ini source so I am wondering which is a better source I could start editing (to make a classic server) thanks
For a start... if you want to make a classic server 5165 is definatly not the right place to go. You would want to go to patch 5017 or something and then work off that.(my opinion anyway)
As a "classic" server would come under Conquer 1.0 you would have a lot of work to do both server side and client side.
Just work at it until you fix it or find a different source, there are plenty out there. Cant remember what patches they are on but
Immunes
Impulses
Arcos
^^ These would all be good to work off for making a "classic" server, yeah alot of work needs doing to them but to make the "classic" server it would take alot of work anyway.
yeah mysql is better than ini but only if there's a good connection between the server and the mysql database....
also what's the difference between 5095 coemuv2 nano and 5095 elite-coemu?
Low FPS on 5165 10/03/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 14 Replies Okay I really don't know why my fps on 5165 are low. On any other server I play it's never like this, only on 5165. Is the problem maybe cause the source reads the maps twice or something like that (something I heard)? Cause it makes nooo sense. And no FPS unlocker doesn't help.
Hi I need 5165 source act like Real Co 5165 09/15/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies I need a A source 5165 that all skills is available specially rb char like nin-nin-nin counterKill and nin-war-nin reflect and more, and also the attack rates should be fair not like +8 set can 1 hit +12 set, and also maybe the client, I need to study to make it in 5200+ source. I love to trade it with my cofarmer account VIP i have use it for 5 days only. PM or contact me in skype :marlyandedsel
[Help]5165 08/01/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies Ihave Sever imake it new and iwannn some one tell me how to fix the buggs ihave darkSide Celnt how to fix that bug plz help :rolleyes: and if you have something to add plz say it
5165 HP/MP Bug? 06/26/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies alright so its just kind of an annoying bug lol...in my 5165 source I jus started coding....I want to know if there's a fix for da hp/mp bug dat doesnt fill your health completely, it jus stays like 2k-4k below normal health and doesnt go up...same for mana...Is there any possible way of fixin dis? any help would be appreciated thanks! :)
5165 can not use LT 03/13/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies has any1 not been able2 cast luckytime?
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/8488/ltprob.jp g
if so how could i fix this problem?