Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 15:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

TheeUnforgiven 5065 source and project ORION 5065 proxy bot

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TheeUnforgiven 5065 source and project ORION 5065 proxy bot

TheeUnforgiven is based on redux 5065 (all credits for the base goes for pro4never, link to it's thread)

that is the change log, i've done way more than that but i sometimes ignore updating the change log, i've fixed some fatal exploits (which i personally exploited the hell out of them on private servers using redux source), made botting a little bit harder, implemented lots of quests and features, fixed lots of stuff, here read it for yourself

that whole progress has been done in 3 days, i don't have more time to waste in conquer development that's why i just gave up, pretty damn proud of the progress i've done

don't forget to thank pro4never for this base, i've learned a thing or two from it, and trust me a good base really helps you a lot which is why i recommend redux in general for this certain patch

i am too lazy and sleepy to update the work progress done on it, and as i won't be using my proxy i would release the older one i've developed (based on proxy paradise)

about proxy paradise it was developed by pro4never too, but project ORION isn't just another copy of it (what is literally copied is the sockets, crypto and such)

Project ORION actually contains exploits that work on redux (2 exploits if i recall correctly, one used to +12 an item with 12 +1 stones IKR :P ), it's much better version of project Intersect which i've release before

so here is some pictures from both source and proxy

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #2

It surprises me to find :
Code:
        private void nsButton1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            //not working, 
            Process.Start(new ProcessStartInfo(@"C:\Program Files\Dawn of the Knights\Dotk-Launcher.exe") { Verb = "runas" });
        }

private void pictureBox1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
Thanks for pointing that out.
Also thanks for some more content.

Old   #3

well that is awkward but honestly there is nothing personal i just needed a 5065 server to develop and not for nothing but i didn't do any mess (never sent an invalid packets or even used it in public) but still it was unprofessional to leave that there but i tend to **** up sometimes after working for +30 hours
btw nice move using a domain name rather than an ip, i thought that would be a ***** at first but it turns out to be pretty awesome (i thought the router would cache the dns of old ips and it would connect to it even when you move the domain name to another ip but for some awesome reason it resolved the domain everytime you changed it)
i loved this one dude XD good luck
Old   #4

The domain name is because of the dynamic IP of the network and the **** router, it always changes it was an last resort.

Old   #5

yeah i understand the struggle but my point was, you can host it on any vps as long as you redirect the domain name there and players won't feel a thing, that itself was the good thing about it, but i still duno about the performance because from what i read the domain name is solved once with the dns server then saved to the dns cache to save time each 3 days, so if it's only solving each 3 days and not with each packet then it would be way better than static ip
hell you could even have your own dns server somewhere to resolve the domain name to one of your closest servers to the user and let those servers contact the main server for less latency for everyone anywhere in the world (assuming your servers are way faster than the user internet connection), could draw you that on cisco if interested
Old   #6

What a surprise, he was using your client as a test Pet. xD
Old   #7

I'm not sure if this happens to everyone but once my bar finishes loading for the character creation it just freezes there. I can login just fine with a pre-set character in the account table, however.
Old   #8

Probably because of the null combat manager, it has to be recreated for the new character.
Do an check and if it's null recreate it.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mujake View Post
Probably because of the null combat manager, it has to be recreated for the new character.
Do an check and if it's null recreate it.
Sorry for the "illiterate" response I'm about to say but I have checked the combat manager and it does not seem "null". How would one really go about knowing if it is "null"? Is there not a CreateCharacter() void in the project I can possibly check for any errors? thanks in advance.
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by killersub View Post
Sorry for the "illiterate" response I'm about to say but I have checked the combat manager and it does not seem "null". How would one really go about knowing if it is "null"? Is there not a CreateCharacter() void in the project I can possibly check for any errors? thanks in advance.
I meant do you have this, in player.cs?
New characters have null combat manager so it will lock on loading with no errors on console.

Code:
        public void On_Player_Timer()
        {
            if (Map == null)
                return;
            if (Character == null)
                return;
            if (CombatManager == null)
            {
              //  Program.WriteLine("ERROR: " + Name + " has a null combat manager. Re-creating");
                CombatManager = new CombatManager(this);
            }
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mujake View Post
I meant do you have this, in player.cs?
New characters have null combat manager so it will lock on loading with no errors on console.

Code:
        public void On_Player_Timer()
        {
            if (Map == null)
                return;
            if (Character == null)
                return;
            if (CombatManager == null)
            {
              //  Program.WriteLine("ERROR: " + Name + " has a null combat manager. Re-creating");
                CombatManager = new CombatManager(this);
            }
Yes, I actually do have that there in place. If you don't mind, do you know where that void is called for incoming new characters?
Old   #12

Well create DB entry and Populate From db. in PLayer.cs
I didn't have that issue when testing some stuff.
Old   #13

great source, the only problem is when we create new account we get loginfreeze.
Old   #14

is public ur source?
Old   #15

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,313
Quote:
Originally Posted by BALTA00 View Post
is public ur source?
It looks like the link was removed.

Closed Thread