Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Items damage -3 and -5 dropping in the ground.

Discussion on [HELP] Items damage -3 and -5 dropping in the ground. within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [HELP] Items damage -3 and -5 dropping in the ground.

Hi, bros, i'm here again, you are being my solution.

The -5 and -3 damage items are falling to the ground even after I remove it from the monster type with the command below and even check all actions. They are not falling for cq_action or cq_monstertype. Does anyone know where this drop could be?

Quote:
UPDATE cq_monstertype SET drop_armet='0';
UPDATE cq_monstertype SET drop_necklace='0';
UPDATE cq_monstertype SET drop_armor='0';
UPDATE cq_monstertype SET drop_ring='0';
UPDATE cq_monstertype SET drop_weapon='0';
UPDATE cq_monstertype SET drop_shield='0';
UPDATE cq_monstertype SET drop_shoes='0';
UPDATE cq_monstertype SET drop_necklace='0';
UPDATE cq_monstertype SET drop_hp='0';
UPDATE cq_monstertype SET drop_mp='0';
I checked all the actions the monsters take, none make these -3 and -5 items drop. So I believe it must be somewhere in the source, can anyone give me an idea?

My server is binary, 5095.

Another thing, where can i repair a gem? SVG is not working, it does not make it easier to level up weapons.
Old 02/16/2024, 20:07   #2

Received Thanks: 1,147
Blessing, as for +1s, are part of the generate item algorithm. You need to patch the assembly (because you don't have a "source", you have binaries).

It isn't configurable through the database. What you changed is the level of the dropped equipments.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2024, 22:42   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSky View Post
Blessing, as for +1s, are part of the generate item algorithm. You need to patch the assembly (because you don't have a "source", you have binaries).

It isn't configurable through the database. What you changed is the level of the dropped equipments.
Thanks, bro.
Can you tell me which file I make this change to? And the necessary program. I'm completely lost in this part and in order to advance my server to the next stage I need to remove this drop.
Old 02/22/2024, 15:01   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernando Soares View Post
Another thing, where can i repair a gem? SVG is not working, it does not make it easier to level up weapons.
You mean weapon proficiency?
Old 02/24/2024, 04:19   #5

Received Thanks: 5,291
Utilizing binaries highly reduces the amount of aspects you can customize in your server. You're going to run into a lot of roadblocks if you're looking to adjust existing features.
Old 02/27/2024, 03:48   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pintinho12 View Post
You mean weapon proficiency?
yes, bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcо View Post
Utilizing binaries highly reduces the amount of aspects you can customize in your server. You're going to run into a lot of roadblocks if you're looking to adjust existing features.
It's just that my server already has several players and it's unfeasible to change to C#, I'm only stuck with these items -3 and -5 that fall to the floor and I can't remove them. I developed a quest to obtain the TortoiseGem, however it won't make sense if the items fall easily to the ground.
Old 02/27/2024, 07:33   #7

Received Thanks: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernando Soares View Post
yes, bro.

It's just that my server already has several players and it's unfeasible to change to C#, I'm only stuck with these items -3 and -5 that fall to the floor and I can't remove them. I developed a quest to obtain the TortoiseGem, however it won't make sense if the items fall easily to the ground.
Best of luck to you. Not a ton of people here utilize binaries. A select few are knowledgeable of the database, but it's a long shot.
Old 03/14/2024, 04:14   #8

This requires the compilation of MSG server. exe. EXE program