Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

5165 Damage Calculation

Discussion on 5165 Damage Calculation within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
5165 Damage Calculation

Fixes around the forum are useless and no where near good enough if you want to make a server public. Someone should go ahead and fix it then release their code. Get some thanks and make everyone happy. I wont because I can't, I would if i could. ^^
Old 03/06/2010, 20:55   #2

Received Thanks: 5,291
Sorry, but I'm pretty sure once someone fixes the calculations they aren't going to release it. No one is going to put that much hard work out in public.
Old 03/06/2010, 21:02   #3

A lot of people have already fixed it so it can't be that bad. Probably just a lot of repetative stuff lols. The calculations for magic attacks seem almost perfect from what I've seen so far, and I only changed a few numbers. Can't test the melee cuz no melee attacks hit a player idk why.
Old 03/06/2010, 21:04   #4

Received Thanks: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jăy1029 View Post
A lot of people have already fixed it so it can't be that bad. The calculations for magic attacks seem almost perfect from what I've seen so far, and I only changed a few numbers. Can't test the melee cuz no melee attacks hit a player idk why.
I bet you no body has fixed it.
A lot of people SAY they have fixed it, but no one here is that smart.
It's not much, just a lot of math and skills to take into consideration.
Then there is rb. Then potency.
Old 03/07/2010, 01:36   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jăy1029 View Post
so it can't be that bad.
So at-least attempt to do it yourself. that's the least you can do.
Old 03/07/2010, 03:24   #6

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Arco View Post
I bet you no body has fixed it.
A lot of people SAY they have fixed it, but no one here is that smart.
It's not much, just a lot of math and skills to take into consideration.
Then there is rb. Then potency.
Attack calculations are not that difficult it's just that lotf makes such a huge mess of them...

Besides.. why would anyone want potency to be taken into consideration? Just remove it from the dmg calculation all together and use REAL stats like defense/bless/tort/reborn
Old 03/07/2010, 04:36   #7

I'll fix them and release them. =P
Where do I find them? I was going to do it anyways ^^
Old 03/07/2010, 05:24   #8

You know what Acro, though it may be quite possible that no one here posses the knowledge to rewrite attack and damage calculations, It's not impossible for someone to hire someone that knows what they're doing. But those people are also people who are 'here'....

Ahem