Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Development] 4267 conquer server.

Discussion on [Development] 4267 conquer server. within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 04/03/2010, 02:38   #301

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmuneOne View Post
The beta will be hosted in the Netherlands.
=/ Dang, your going to lose alot of the American population FYI... Alot of my friends who have seen this post are already having 2nd thoughts, is there any chance you could change the host to East Coast for Beta?

Also you say it's for Beta do you mean you'll be changing hosts when you fully release?

Old 04/03/2010, 02:47   #302

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*|Limbo|*~ View Post
=/ Dang, your going to lose alot of the American population FYI... Alot of my friends who have seen this post are already having 2nd thoughts, is there any chance you could change the host to East Coast for Beta?

Also you say it's for Beta do you mean you'll be changing hosts when you fully release?
I would imagine that Immune is from Europe like myself, and if hes anything like me, hes pretty tired of having to connect to an overseas server. Maybe you guys should think about that before you give up without even trying it, we had to do it for years when we played official co

Old 04/03/2010, 09:13   #303

Quote:
The beta will be hosted in the Netherlands.
Netherlands 4 Life East or west? :P if its east i might have a ping of 38
Old 04/03/2010, 11:10   #304

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
I would imagine that Immune is from Europe like myself, and if hes anything like me, hes pretty tired of having to connect to an overseas server. Maybe you guys should think about that before you give up without even trying it, we had to do it for years when we played official co
Lol i'm Euro (British) fyi :P I've played Co almost since the beginning so i've had to suffer terrible ping for years, but as you know most of the people that play the game are Americans, i'll still play here i'm just saying my opinion is that it wouldn't be better as an overall for those in america wanting to play, Netherlands is just too far away so I don' think we'd see any west coast players, maybe some east coast but other than that I doubt it.

Just asking him to give it some thought - I know of many East Coast servers that generated mass population from all over the place, East Coast, West Coast, Europe, Egypt/Brasil - because they all get good ping.

I wouldn't like to play a West Coast server again and I wouldn't like my american friends to expect the same trying to connect to a Euro.

Old 04/03/2010, 14:55   #305

Quote:
Lol i'm Euro (British) fyi :P I've played Co almost since the beginning so i've had to suffer terrible ping for years, but as you know most of the people that play the game are Americans, i'll still play here i'm just saying my opinion is that it wouldn't be better as an overall for those in america wanting to play, Netherlands is just too far away so I don' think we'd see any west coast players, maybe some east coast but other than that I doubt it.

Just asking him to give it some thought - I know of many East Coast servers that generated mass population from all over the place, East Coast, West Coast, Europe, Egypt/Brasil - because they all get good ping.

I wouldn't like to play a West Coast server again and I wouldn't like my american friends to expect the same trying to connect to a Euro.
If your friends is over 20 people..then you should say that. if its you and 4 friends.. i dont think anyone cares.
Old 04/03/2010, 14:56   #306

Quote:

That would make me pay two servers, well I'm hosting the beta in the Netherlands. If any of you expect a vps hosted at west coast it depends on your donations during the beta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeTe Ninja View Post
If your friends is over 20 people..then you should say that. if its you and 4 friends.. i dont think anyone cares.
Now, now there is no need to be rude. He can post whatever he likes, isn't that where a discussion is for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenos View Post
Netherlands 4 Life East or west? :P if its east i might have a ping of 38
West, and to be exact in Rotterdam, South-Holland.
Old 04/03/2010, 15:23   #307

It does not really matter where it is hosted in the world. AcidCO for me living on the East Coast gave me little to no lag at all. It just depends on your Internet provider in my oppion people with crappy internet will lag no matter what. I am looking forward to it , lag or no lag.
Old 04/03/2010, 15:52   #308

Received Thanks: 2,505
Im sure that Immune could end up hosting more than one server eventually, if his server proves to be as successful as is expected of it, one in europe and the other in america. It is just the beta after all, lag doesnt mean anything when its up purely to eliminate bugs.
Old 04/03/2010, 16:03   #309

Quote:
That would make me pay two servers, well I'm hosting the beta in the Netherlands. If any of you expect a vps hosted at west coast it depends on your donations during the beta.

Now, now there is no need to be rude. He can post whatever he likes, isn't that where a discussion is for?

West, and to be exact in Rotterdam, South-Holland.
Im from The Netherlands Near Haarlem
Don't know Haarlem? It's near Amsterdam.
Old 04/03/2010, 18:33   #310

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackpotsvr View Post
Im from The Netherlands Near Haarlem
Don't know Haarlem? It's near Amsterdam.
I know where it is, there is no need to go off-topic though.
Old 04/03/2010, 18:57   #311

lets hope it can handle more than 20-50 players lol, unlike others.
Old 04/03/2010, 19:05   #312

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChingChong23 View Post
lets hope it can handle more than 20-50 players lol, unlike others.
What are you expecting from my server? Based on your comment most likely nothing.
Old 04/03/2010, 19:08   #313

Quote:
What are you expecting from my server? Based on your comment most likely nothing.
Oh that wasn't sarcasm, i really do hope you guys put up a server that can handle more than 20-50 players, because from all the talk i have been hearing around here, it seems most people have yet to hold a server with 50 players online without problems, i was honestly hoping this server does not turn out like that.
Old 04/03/2010, 19:11   #314

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChingChong23 View Post
Oh that wasn't sarcasm, i really do hope you guys put up a server that can handle more than 20-50 players, because from all the talk i have been hearing around here, it seems most people have yet to hold a server with 50 players online without problems, i was honestly hoping this server does not turn out like that.
Oh, my bad.

Update:
- Coding skills today.
Old 04/03/2010, 19:28   #315

define CPX plox ;o

« 5017 and C# | [Help]Converting From 5017 to 4267 »