Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Conquer server help [Question]

Discussion on [Request] Conquer server help [Question] within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [Request] Conquer server help [Question]

Hello, I have been trying to make a fully public server for Conquer On-line and I have been getting no luck at all. I have made plenty private/semi - public severs in the past but I want to make one for the hole public to use in English terms. Basicley what I want is a website with a registration page on it and a server that is at lest 5165, I am aware that I will be hosting it localy for now but I am hoping to expand in the future and as long as it is 5165 I am fine, I also would like the maximum level to be 255. I may look kinda dumb right now but I am a very smart person with computer but at this point I can't even find the download's for any of this!

- Justice
Old 07/06/2013, 06:39   #2

elite*gold: 15

Hopes this helps.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/06/2013, 08:01   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhermanos View Post

Hopes this helps.
Thank you, I am going to try this.

Quote:

Hopes this helps.
Do you have a command list? Sorry for the bugging?
Old 07/06/2013, 08:52   #4

Here we go. Open the spoiler.

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/06/2013, 21:59   #5

Quote:
Here we go. Open the spoiler.

Okay, well. I tryed to set it up but I have 2 questions, what version of conquer is this and the way I used to set it up did not work so do you have a link to a working tutorial for this setup. Sorry for the hassle.

wait nevermind the one i did it for is 5165 so, can you send me a tutorial?
Old 07/07/2013, 03:21   #6

The links posted by Fang mostly contains tutorials, You need to read not only click on the download buttons. Otherwise search on this forum, There's A LOT of 5165's tutorials.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2013, 03:28   #7

Quote:
The links posted by Fang mostly contains tutorials, You need to read not only click on the download buttons. Otherwise search on this forum, There's A LOT of 5165's tutorials.
Okay

Quote:

Hopes this helps.
Okay, I found the 5165 source I wanted. Dose it come with a database?
Old 07/07/2013, 06:02   #8

Those sources in this thread comes with a database. Some 5165's sources databases is like OLDCODB or something like that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2013, 07:25   #9

Question

Quote:
Those sources in this thread comes with a database. Some 5165's sources databases is like OLDCODB or something like that.
Okay, well thanks to you help I am getting pretty far! But the loader you gave me caused when I would click on the "start.exe" in the rar file you gave me or whatever the name is called crashed my when I started the game, I downloaded a new one and when I try to login it said "Can't find Server.dat, please reinstall the game". Any help?