Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Setting up a conquer server (question)

Discussion on Setting up a conquer server (question) within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Setting up a conquer server (question)

Hello

I wanted to set up conquer server. So i followed exact instructions and created database postgresSQL>pgAdmin.

but i if try start the Co full server. Then it is doing this:

Whats wrong? Can anyone help me?
And how i change username and password that co full server needs, or someting like that.
---
I want to make a server for me and my friend. I will not share it with others, just testing stuff and so on.
Old 03/01/2008, 13:33   #2

problem slowed
-------
but now i have new problem

Iregistred an account. I put my ip to necessary places but i cant log in. It says "Connection failed due to server maitenance or internet conqestion. Please re-log in later.

I dont know whats the problem, i have ip, database, server running. How i make sure what IP i must use? I have a list of ip adresses - Default gateway IP- dosen't work on server
IP Adress - when i use this, then it says that Server.dat is damaged- i can't use this,
and i have DNS servers IP or someting like that. Wich is right?
Old 03/01/2008, 13:55   #3

Hello, where can I find Co source PGAdmin and postgresSQL. Thx
Old 03/01/2008, 14:02   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by -DMI- View Post
problem slowed
-------
but now i have new problem

Iregistred an account. I put my ip to necessary places but i cant log in. It says "Connection failed due to server maitenance or internet conqestion. Please re-log in later.

I dont know whats the problem, i have ip, database, server running. How i make sure what IP i must use? I have a list of ip adresses - Default gateway IP- dosen't work on server
IP Adress - when i use this, then it says that Server.dat is damaged- i can't use this,
and i have DNS servers IP or someting like that. Wich is right?
lol that happened to me last time but then i thought **** this and quit ^.^
Old 03/01/2008, 14:18   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by anerax View Post
Hello, where can I find Co source PGAdmin and postgresSQL. Thx
google.com search and this forum search

-------

But how i connect then. If anyone had the same problem and sloved his problem then i want to hear how? I dont know what the f*** is going on.

and what for is CoFullDB folder and folders in it? They are empty now
Old 03/01/2008, 15:59   #6

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Try login on your rauter ip,whitch is 192.168.1.36
Old 03/01/2008, 18:34   #7

I installed an older client and now i don't have a "Server.dat damage" error. I can use my ip now. Problem solved, i can log in.

1.Question
But. What the CoFullDB folder for and folders in it?I know that there must be game data but how and what i should put there.
2.Question
I have server source files where are written some NPC and monster scripts. But when i log into a game, there is nothing, only map. How i can spawn things there using scripts or someting else if needed?
Old 03/01/2008, 19:01   #8

NOOB DUDE ur db password should be same as the pgadmin pass omg wtf it says THAT if u want me to join ur team im open for everything i know C# u will need it i may code a bit while i have free time ohh NPCS u need to do scripts for npcs and implement them in i think its just setting up Mob and coords and some text and what is the purpose of it btw i request Futures Guide how to make one cause it has less bugs :O

if u want me in ur team just pm me and i hope everything will be fixed as soon as we get full team of coders C# For now thats all i can tell u i need to take a look at it then i may tell u more cause i have server once with futures guide didnt use other ones :roll:
Old 03/01/2008, 21:38   #9

I know that passwords and ip should be the same, i solved it with older client what applyes mine IP.

I know that i must code NPC's. I don't have any NPC+++ coding experience but i have some other programming experience. Just interested in testing the co things.

The reason why i asked about the not seeing NPC's or other stuff that should be in the game - i have a small first started scripts. One little thing is working but the bigger one isn't. When it loads stuff it gives on error that someting dosen't exist - Someting with maps.

I will be happy when i have some useful NPC's and nice working PKing - nothing more. I want just a testing server.

If anyone want to spend his time and help me to get a small testing server then PM me. But i am not so sure that someone want's to help me.
Old 03/01/2008, 22:28   #10

i got a question...

question : where they say put ur " Ip Here " is that ur internet ip? local ip? router ip?
Old 03/01/2008, 23:30   #11

DMI then u needs to resolve whats wrong with coding there is some problem in source somewhere and u gotta find it and recode the line its on like i said idk nothing else cause i cant see it u know ... its hard to help u if i cant see anything xD but mine problems was that i gotta change some little words in source thats all ... and thats why it gives error i think hope it will work for ya