Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Couple of Requests

Discussion on Couple of Requests within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 06/24/2013, 17:54   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by abdoumatrix View Post
u must use the racing way for attaching the logger after it begains to log in

(انت اول لما يعمل لود شوية اعمل attach ومش هيعمل كراش هي دي الطريقة الوحيدة الي بتنفع لو لقيت واحدة تانية قولي.)

--------------------------------
CoMon Crashs at packetlogging the game logging.
that was my problem.
thats what i did to get Packet 1006 Log .. Anyways thx i needed that long time ago reaally

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Couple of LoL acc's
06/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi guys i want to sell a couple of my LoL acc's since i no longer have use for smurfs , the acc's are : 1. all champions Gold I on series 120+ skins 1200 RP left and 7000 IP 10 runepages Limited icons s2 gold
Couple & Co
03/30/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 5 Replies
Heyho ne frage, Wie editiert mann die effekte von den buffs& die rate wie schnell es levelt also meine damit die couple beziehung
Couple q's
04/24/2012 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
How much do private bypass usally cost? Where or from who can i buy em? How often do i have to purchase it? since thers an upade every week! Reason i want to invest in a private bypass is beacuse my dg bot i have is working quite well n 50-60 coppers a day without me doing jack. I just want to increase my copperflow maybe with a wallhack\pethack bot implementation :)
nid Couple
02/11/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 1 Replies
Nid qoue qouple Add me jasmin08 nym ng char q yan
couple questions
11/04/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
1. i got a pserver running. then i tried to run accserver again and it fails..... any idea on fixing that.. ive uninstalled everything to do with my server reinstalled and it still wont work..... 2. how do i get the totems working?cool to have 100 stars n be a king lol no totems for my demon tho so i cant level up legion.... 3.anybody know how i can get the god quests? like divine path.... thanks guys _________________