Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

nid Couple

Discussion on nid Couple within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
nid Couple

Nid qoue qouple Add me jasmin08 nym ng char q yan
Old 02/11/2010, 10:32   #2

elite*gold: 20
pa add sa FB

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Couple Questions
02/15/2010 - Dragonica - 0 Replies
Is it easy to get banned in Dragonica (Gpotato)? Not trying to be a big newb but I am new to the game and hacking the game, and was wondering if anyone oculd take the time to explain how to load(work) hacks or make a video that would help me. If anyone wants to be buddy's? Lmaoo.
Couple Tips
02/13/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 2 Replies
1. Pwede naman ang boy to boy relationship sa couple kasi kakaunti lang ang girls na naglalaro ng GC. 2. Ang kunin mong partner ay yung madalas maglaro ng GC kagaya mo para magamit magamit nyo ung special features gaya ng dag-dag EXP. 3. Kunin mo din yung mabait at malakas para pwede kayo magtulungan sa mga quest. 4. Love your partner. ^^ Un lang. May reward nga pala sa mga couple na tatagal hanggang maintenance time ayon sa GC. Thanks for reading.
Couple Problem
02/11/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 1 Replies
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/9299/grandchase20 10021208462.jpg PLEAS HELP ME T_T
Couple of questions
09/04/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hello everyone, I'm new to sro, just started yesterday and have a couple of questions, I hope you guys can help me. 1.- How are sp spend? I've been reading about sp farming so I haven't used a single sp. Right now my char is lvl 10 and have 310 sp and now I wanna add a skill. What I don't understand is, do I spend one for each mastery level?, or I can click 'Level up' anytime for free and the sp are spend when I level the skills. 2.- When they say Xlvl gap, it means the difference...
Couple of questions
01/20/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Are the memory address the same in CO2 for Stam, HP and Mana as they where in CO1.0? If not what are they, or do I have to fiund them myself >:o ? Has anyone found a way to find a player on the current screen (as in mouse co-ords)? Reason I ask is cause I am thinking of writing an app for my Miner, so when he gets PKed, it logs in my water and revs him, closes the client my water is logged into then continues mining on my Miner client. I could do it with a set mouse position, but then...