Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BraveHeart - Episode. 1 The brave Adventurers

Discussion on BraveHeart - Episode. 1 The brave Adventurers within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post BraveHeart - Episode. 1 The brave Adventurers

Patch: 5020 Loc: Europe Developers: Illusion'Illustrations
Type: Leveling&Quest

Are you ready for an adventure, then you have come to the right place. Do you have the guts to explore the 100% re-customized MMORPG based on 'Conquer2' Client & Coded from Scratch Source?

Beta Opening Date:
??
Developement: In progress since 05.11.2012 (solo) - 14.11.2012-> (team)

Game-Patch: Lv.1 - 10 (Under developement)
LiveStream: Not open yet. (Watch us I work, give any questions you want)
Live Chat/Dev's Chat: Raidcall is being prepared for developers, yes public people can enter and ask questions. (Until Raidcall is up, we use skype)

[Introduction]

[Features] - More features coming kinda lazy to write em all

Join us developers and players to evolve this game into something big bigger and enormous.! There's almost endless of possibilities and ideas that can be turned into reality.

Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/19/2012, 03:28   #2

shlexy. i'm pumped.
Old 01/19/2012, 03:33   #3

Currently writing more features into there right now. There's so much I forget what was on my mind for the server that I know I can code xD
Old 01/19/2012, 03:35   #4

creativity is nice. i can somewhat enjoy the classic servers just because they bring the game back, but the other 250 currently running private servers all have the same stuff. haha so i'm lookin forward to this project.
Old 01/19/2012, 04:25   #5

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
No website/linkback... Leaving it open as you mentioned you plan to make a website but mind putting one on the chatbox for now at least so I don't have to delete this?

Interesting ideas... I'm kinda doubtful as to how well they will work with conquer (most COULD be done but would be rather inefficient or just look weird in the client). Hopefully you can find some ways around that though. Best of luck!
Old 01/19/2012, 05:00   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
No website/linkback... Leaving it open as you mentioned you plan to make a website but mind putting one on the chatbox for now at least so I don't have to delete this?

Interesting ideas... I'm kinda doubtful as to how well they will work with conquer (most COULD be done but would be rather inefficient or just look weird in the client). Hopefully you can find some ways around that though. Best of luck!
The chatbox isn't a open page I can edit, but I'll see if I can edit the title and linkback the elitepvp for the now.

Well I've experimented alot, and I only write up features I know that is possible. Even though it may be very awkward, but I have some ideas of making things work.

EDIT:
Linkback added on chatbox
Old 01/19/2012, 10:26   #7

And in 1 month the server is closed.
Old 01/19/2012, 10:30   #8

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Which source is this based on?
Old 01/19/2012, 10:33   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by I don't have a username View Post
And in 1 month the server is closed.
Cool story bro
I'm excited to know how much you are willing to bet on that
Ah no surprised, inexperienced person. "Join Date: 2011 dec". Well no point in discussing/arguing this with you. Leaving it at that.

@Korvacs
Hmm someone leeched and released a 5017 source on release thread. It's on first page around now I think, not sure of the name, but it had full of bugs like 3 years old same LOTF stuff. Fixed a little on it, gave it to Yuki and we fixed stuff together. Separated login and game server, re-coded in packets and converted everything to .ini functions.

Thx to your wiki list full of packets it helped me get some stuff in right place without having to find out myself xD
Old 01/19/2012, 10:41   #10

Lol ok, well i see this being alot like the top gear catch phrase associated with challenges, anyone else know it?
Old 01/19/2012, 10:56   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
Lol ok, well i see this being alot like the top gear catch phrase associated with challenges, anyone else know it?
Got no idea what kinda catch phrase you're referring to xD
Old 01/19/2012, 11:05   #12

"Ambitious but rubbish"

In other words you started out with this epic idea and have done an alright job implementing it, but at the end of the day the source you running it from is utter **** so its rubbish.

Just like what happens on topgear *nods*

I dont mean to be rude, its just that most 5017 sources released here are hopeless and then you let Yuki touch it which will most likely have ruined any hope of it being successful. Not to mention that you converted it to a .ini system so the database wont be scalable if this server ever becomes popular...
Old 01/19/2012, 11:22   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
"Ambitious but rubbish"

In other words you started out with this epic idea and have done an alright job implementing it, but at the end of the day the source you running it from is utter **** so its rubbish.

Just like what happens on topgear *nods*

I dont mean to be rude, its just that most 5017 sources released here are hopeless and then you let Yuki touch it which will most likely have ruined any hope of it being successful. Not to mention that you converted it to a .ini system so the database wont be scalable if this server ever becomes popular...
No kidding bro, usually when he touched my AstaCo it got all ruined, but this time it turned out much more stable and we're now implementing our own custom features into the stable source. We're planning to open our 2 servers at same time. Challenge accepted xD

If you mean register page and user CP and such stuff, then it "is" possible with php even though using .txt or .ini

but yeh, what you say about 5017 is what most would say, eh I would say that too.
Old 01/19/2012, 11:23   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakejoe67 View Post
Cool story bro
I'm excited to know how much you are willing to bet on that
Ah no surprised, inexperienced person. "Join Date: 2011 dec". Well no point in discussing/arguing this with you. Leaving it at that.
I've been a member since 2008. I have got multiple accounts banned lol, what I meant is that you have got quite a few "networks/servers" and all of them haven't been alive more than 1 month.

Also why use 3 years on a LOTF source, when you can make a source that's 1 million times better in less than a month.
Old 01/19/2012, 11:34   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by I don't have a username View Post
I've been a member since 2008. I have got multiple accounts banned lol, what I meant is that you have got quite a few "networks/servers" and all of them haven't been alive more than 1 month.

Also why use 3 years on a LOTF source, when you can make a source that's 1 million times better in less than a month.
I've been here since 2008 too, too bad I never got banned ._.
AstaCo was alive for about 8 months until I closed it so I got no idea what you are talking about.

Ah well, you got a point there, why am I still dealing with LOTF sources. Maybe because I think it's fun, I really don't know. I like being unique, maybe that's why I pick sources almost none would use.