Hi people , first , sorry for my english , I'm french and I think I can be "ununderstandable" in some sentences (maybe this one x) )
I'm looking for a long time some good tutorials , I tried ConquerSX server who was a real cataclysm , then I tried another , it was working but my friends couldn't go to my server, I don't know why (If someone has the answer .. I think it's a problem of Ports/IP .. )
Then , I would like to know the best tutorial about PServer making , that would be kind of your part.
First page on the Guides and Releases, How about you stop bullshitting because you cant be ****** to use common sense to look on the first page on "GUIDES AND RELEASES"section..
On this forum currently: I > You, So seriously, Listen to the wiser members of the community, You didnt look at the tut or you wouldnt be posting here asking for it now would you?
I'm with Dread here, you clearly didn't searched even a second for a guide because you would find it very easily. Typing in the search box the word "Guide" will give you plenty of guides and among them, you could find how to setup a server, a guide for it.
Guide On How To Use Hacks For Grand Chase (Sorry,Cant Find Guide/WalkThrough Section) 05/16/2011 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies Update Soone(Video):Tomorrow
Very Detailed Example:
Unlocker Only
1):Look At The Hack Proplr Made(To Check If You Heve To Put In GC Folder)
2):If Need To Put Hack In Folder(Vista/Window7 Search:Grand Chase)
3):Open Hack With Admin
3):First Open The Grand Chase Patcher(Patcher:When You Click on a picture come up and tells you it's loading)
4):But Now since They Update The Game Starts Automatic So You Have To Click Activite Before You See a small Box and It's has this New Green Character...
[Guide]How to Find the Argument :D 03/31/2011 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 15 Replies Hello, Dear Users of ElitePvpers today I come with a big solution for those people that are asking about the Cabal's Argument's I bring a Solution :) in Easy 4 Steps :D.
For this Example I use Cabal Caor, but this doesn't mean THAT GOING WORK IN CAOR, BECAUSE ELDER HAS MAKE A GOOD WORK WITH HE'S XTRAP AND NOW THE BANISHER DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE.
Ok for the First Step you will need this tool Provide by @HellSpider on he's Thread.(Tool that i going to attach to this Thread for those Dummys...
[Guide]Find WarRock Addys 01/28/2011 - WarRock Guides, Tutorials & Modifications - 28 Replies {Hey community},of e*pvpers
in this topic i show you how to find WarRock addies(adresses).
I found it anywhere in this forum and seen it's from Yazzn :)
I asked him and i have right to continue his Topic...
For that we need:
25.1.11 Dumped Wr
Virustotal;Das keiner Flammt x3 :)
OllyDebug
Then let's go:
At first you open OllyDbg (Win Vista/7 as administrator)
can't find rb Water guide 03/25/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 15 Replies I remember reading very good guide for rb waters but i can't find it anymore, could someone have the link to it, or it's on an other forum...
thx :ops: