Hello, Dear Users of ElitePvpers today I come with a big solution for those people that are asking about the Cabal's Argument's I bring a Solution

in Easy 4 Steps

.
For this Example I use Cabal Caor, but this doesn't mean
THAT GOING WORK IN CAOR, BECAUSE ELDER HAS MAKE A GOOD WORK WITH HE'S XTRAP AND NOW THE BANISHER DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE.
Ok for the First Step you will need this tool Provide by @HellSpider on he's Thread.(Tool that i going to attach to this Thread for those Dummys that ask "Wich tool??? i cant see that tool!!")
Ok For The First Step open the tool that is
Process Explorer
Second Step Going to configure it. Click on "
View" and then click on "
Select Columns..."
Third Step. When opend the new pop-up window yo will see many options, just make check the option that say "
Command Line".
And Last Step. If you make all the others step well you will be able to see the Argument of the Cabals and the argument of others programs :P
Hit Thanks if this Guide help you
This is the Password of the file that I attach.
Archive Password:
Code:
www.elitepvpers.com
In order to help us, you need post some SS of your Cabal alrdy open and the ProcessExplorer in first plane.