I tried a lot of guides who planted at the moment of the Run server launching , it's just my only problem with all guides I tried.
Then I did a server with the video in the Dread's link (in the first page) , I tried it a lot of time , without success because my mates couldn't log in.
Calm down... If you want help, just ask for it. There's nothing wrong with being a noob so stop taking it in vain. Be honest and tell us what tutorials you've tried, which one you'd like help on, what step you got to before getting confused, and I (for one at least) would be happy to help you.
Here's a tip before you start, do you have a router? If you do- you need to log into it and forward these ports:
The list is so long , I can't list everything , but I tried it :
The first vidéo.
I tried the vidéo with the ConquerSx and NewestCoServer , there was the DarksideCo , UnstoppableCo , etc Client game. (one from TheZThunder and another from Halfmoon , on Youtube)
I just opened that ports :
9958-9958
9900-9900
I opened the ports I saw btw XD
I will try to open with these destination ports tomorrow , thank you 4 help , you didn't bury me ^^
The list is so long , I can't list everything , but I tried it :
The first vidéo.
I tried the vidéo with the ConquerSx and NewestCoServer , there was the DarksideCo , UnstoppableCo , etc Client game. (one from TheZThunder and another from Halfmoon , on Youtube)
I just opened that ports :
9958-9958
9900-9900
I opened the ports I saw btw XD
I will try to open with these destination ports tomorrow , thank you 4 help , you didn't bury me ^^
I tell you what happens tomorrow
Don't use ConquerSX. There are a lot of problems with it... it's the worst source there is (in my opinion) on this forum. I'd recommend that you use Chris (Pro4never)'s source. There's a guide there too. There really isn't any source that's complete - there isn't one that exists. You should start learning C#.
Guide On How To Use Hacks For Grand Chase (Sorry,Cant Find Guide/WalkThrough Section) 05/16/2011 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies Update Soone(Video):Tomorrow
Very Detailed Example:
Unlocker Only
1):Look At The Hack Proplr Made(To Check If You Heve To Put In GC Folder)
2):If Need To Put Hack In Folder(Vista/Window7 Search:Grand Chase)
3):Open Hack With Admin
3):First Open The Grand Chase Patcher(Patcher:When You Click on a picture come up and tells you it's loading)
4):But Now since They Update The Game Starts Automatic So You Have To Click Activite Before You See a small Box and It's has this New Green Character...
[Guide]How to Find the Argument :D 03/31/2011 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 15 Replies Hello, Dear Users of ElitePvpers today I come with a big solution for those people that are asking about the Cabal's Argument's I bring a Solution :) in Easy 4 Steps :D.
For this Example I use Cabal Caor, but this doesn't mean THAT GOING WORK IN CAOR, BECAUSE ELDER HAS MAKE A GOOD WORK WITH HE'S XTRAP AND NOW THE BANISHER DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE.
Ok for the First Step you will need this tool Provide by @HellSpider on he's Thread.(Tool that i going to attach to this Thread for those Dummys...
[Guide]Find WarRock Addys 01/28/2011 - WarRock Guides, Tutorials & Modifications - 28 Replies {Hey community},of e*pvpers
in this topic i show you how to find WarRock addies(adresses).
I found it anywhere in this forum and seen it's from Yazzn :)
I asked him and i have right to continue his Topic...
For that we need:
25.1.11 Dumped Wr
Virustotal;Das keiner Flammt x3 :)
OllyDebug
Then let's go:
At first you open OllyDbg (Win Vista/7 as administrator)
can't find rb Water guide 03/25/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 15 Replies I remember reading very good guide for rb waters but i can't find it anymore, could someone have the link to it, or it's on an other forum...
thx :ops: