You the dev/owner?? looks good, talk to xenos to get listed on the legit providers thread or post on that thread so more people can see what you sell.
KIONEHOOK isn’t a singular entity as we are a group. Different people manage didn’t parts of the project. We are a team, we aren’t reselling or a rebrand. So, yes. All people who represent KIONEHOOK are part of the development team.
Quote:
Originally Posted by _warzone1993_
limited slot?
For the time being, not yet. We already have an extremely low user base, so implementing a slot system isn’t necessary at this stage. We won’t introduce one just to make the product look more appealing. We’ll only consider implementing a slot system if we start exceeding 150 active subscriptions at any given time. At that point, limiting the number of active users would become necessary, as having fewer people actively using the product can significantly improve security and make it harder for it to get out of hand. Keep in mind that our security is already good. This would simply be an additional measure to further strengthen it and help keep things under control as we grow.
We also don’t mass produce our software
Quote:
Originally Posted by _warzone1993_
How long have you been dealing with CoD? Have there ever been any detections? I’m interested in safety and controller support so I can play legit with a bit of a boost.
We’ve been providing CoD services for over four months now. I’d say we’re best known for our services for VALORANT, but compared to VALORANT, CoD is a walk in the park for us. We also have a roadmap planned for the future if and when our user base grows. If you’re interested, open a Black Market trade with me. It’s completely free and easy to do. You’ll receive a free trial, and once you’ve tested the software, all we ask is that you leave some feedback on your experience. In return, your initial trial will be extended.
If you’re happy with the software, you’re more than welcome to join the community.
KIONEHOOK isn’t a singular entity as we are a group. Different people manage didn’t parts of the project. We are a team, we aren’t reselling or a rebrand. So, yes. All people who represent KIONEHOOK are part of the development team.
For the time being, not yet. We already have an extremely low user base, so implementing a slot system isn’t necessary at this stage. We won’t introduce one just to make the product look more appealing. We’ll only consider implementing a slot system if we start exceeding 150 active subscriptions at any given time. At that point, limiting the number of active users would become necessary, as having fewer people actively using the product can significantly improve security and make it harder for it to get out of hand. Keep in mind that our security is already good. This would simply be an additional measure to further strengthen it and help keep things under control as we grow.
We also don’t mass produce our software
We’ve been providing CoD services for over four months now. I’d say we’re best known for our services for VALORANT, but compared to VALORANT, CoD is a walk in the park for us. We also have a roadmap planned for the future if and when our user base grows. If you’re interested, open a Black Market trade with me. It’s completely free and easy to do. You’ll receive a free trial, and once you’ve tested the software, all we ask is that you leave some feedback on your experience. In return, your initial trial will be extended.
If you’re happy with the software, you’re more than welcome to join the community.
Hypervision shut everything down out of the blue; I had stopped playing for a while and only read the bad news later. Does anyone know of similar providers—in terms of security and controller aimbot—for the upcoming new game?
Hello
You can checkout our bo7/warzone product which is completely UD with native controller support
Never been DTC since S1 which was originaly when we first released as private, as of right now we going public but also slotted
We are mainly focusing on COD titles and we had a great run at MW4 beta we planning to Release it also when the game comes out
Also most important we are not a reseller/rebrand not hard to tell since we are the only internal provider without a single detection
You can checkout our bo7/warzone product which is completely UD with native controller support
Never been DTC since S1 which was originaly when we first released as private, as of right now we going public but also slotted
We are mainly focusing on COD titles and we had a great run at MW4 beta we planning to Release it also when the game comes out
Also most important we are not a reseller/rebrand not hard to tell since we are the only internal provider without a single detection
When MW4 comes out, will WZ be included too? Regarding internal cheats, I was under the impression they were more powerful but easier to detect than external ones—is that right?
Dont get offended but your cheat looks like it was made by chatgpt+
Not offended at all but just to be clear on my thread i haven't even uploaded menu picture or media yet so idk what you exactly call "it looks like it was made by chat gpt+"
Also it is an internal cheat which is way better in performance than any external cheat and Undetected you're welcome to try it out i guarantee you it's gonna change your mind
We’ve been providing CoD services for over four months now. I’d say we’re best known for our services for VALORANT, but compared to VALORANT, CoD is a walk in the park for us.
This is a very interesting claim, considering I'm heavily involved in the Valorant cheating scene and have never heard of you. I've also asked several others who are equally involved, and none of them recognize you either. On top of that, there's absolutely no mention of you anywhere in any cheating community.
This is a very interesting claim, considering I'm heavily involved in the Valorant cheating scene and have never heard of you. I've also asked several others who are equally involved, and none of them recognize you either. On top of that, there's absolutely no mention of you anywhere in any cheating community.
I thought that the dude posting was you for second as the name was similar, so I did a search. He just popped out of nowhere on epvp.
I don't think there will every be replacement. Hv was special and the people behind it were too. I'm not gonna lie I don't know what to do with my spare time anymore. I miss talking tv shows with my friend Que.Bot.
When MW4 comes out, will WZ be included too? Regarding internal cheats, I was under the impression they were more powerful but easier to detect than external ones—is that right?
Yes when mw4 releases WZ gonna be included too obv when warzone integrates with mw4
Also yes internals are way better in performance than externals and a well coded internal can be even more safer than any external which we proved no dtc since bo7 beta release
This is a very interesting claim, considering I'm heavily involved in the Valorant cheating scene and have never heard of you. I've also asked several others who are equally involved, and none of them recognize you either. On top of that, there's absolutely no mention of you anywhere in any cheating community.
Just seems like the common grift strategy these days, doesn't it?
1. Make a new account on EPVP and purchase a shiny coloured role.
2. Start replying to threads, exaggerating how good or "undetected" their product is to lure in vulnerable users.
3. Users eventually discover the product is dog **** and doesn't live up to the claims.
4. The vendor gets exposed and disappears from the community.
[MU] How to make a Substitute D: Drive 02/24/2010 - Private Server - 8 Replies Okay a TON of people are looking all over the forums for a guide or some help on making a D: drive, so I?ll remake my guide again. It?s slightly long, but I hope everyone understands it. When I had it up before the wipe, a lot of people thanked me :P. Okay here we go:
HAAZA I remembered who inspirered me >.> it was Iod, so techincally all thanks goes to Iod for mentally helping me with this guide >.>
The first thing you?ll want to do is make sure you don?t have anything physical on that...
9dragons Substitute 10/16/2008 - 9Dragons - 3 Replies Whats a free game that can be subbed out for 9dragons?
There's anyway of substitute automatically stall items sold? 10/13/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies I have one problem selling items, I have too many items in storage, but i usually sell it when i'm sleeping, unfortunately the stall only supports 10 items. There's any program that substitute the sold items for other in the inventory with a pre determinated price?
Substitute for CoPartner? 01/21/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies I just found this site with a bot that seems to be better than CoPartner (unless it's a clicker). I haven't tested it yet or scanned cuz all my scanning devices are down :rolleyes:
It sounds too good to be true but they seem pretty reliable. They even paid to advertise with google and their website definitely isn't something an amateur would do.
http://img439.imageshack.us/img439/2757/paidadver tisementdx0.jpg
Oh yeah, and this is the website --> http://botigami.com/