Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 07:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

9dragons Substitute

Discussion on 9dragons Substitute within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
9dragons Substitute

Whats a free game that can be subbed out for 9dragons?
Old 10/15/2008, 23:41   #2

MapleStory
Old 10/16/2008, 02:28   #3

Dont insult 9dragons like that. Maple story is a horrible 2d game any others 3d Fantasy like? multiple Class?Free?
Old 10/16/2008, 16:51   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by demoncontrol View Post
Dont insult 9dragons like that. Maple story is a horrible 2d game any others 3d Fantasy like? multiple Class?Free?
LOL
Dekaron/ 2MooNs
Lineage 2 Privat server L2Khaos is kewl

Edit:
Thats a kewl server too

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[MU] How to make a Substitute D: Drive
02/24/2010 - Private Server - 8 Replies
Okay a TON of people are looking all over the forums for a guide or some help on making a D: drive, so I?ll remake my guide again. It?s slightly long, but I hope everyone understands it. When I had it up before the wipe, a lot of people thanked me :P. Okay here we go: HAAZA I remembered who inspirered me >.> it was Iod, so techincally all thanks goes to Iod for mentally helping me with this guide >.> The first thing you?ll want to do is make sure you don?t have anything physical on that...
There's anyway of substitute automatically stall items sold?
10/13/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
I have one problem selling items, I have too many items in storage, but i usually sell it when i'm sleeping, unfortunately the stall only supports 10 items. There's any program that substitute the sold items for other in the inventory with a pre determinated price?
Substitute for CoPartner?
01/21/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
I just found this site with a bot that seems to be better than CoPartner (unless it's a clicker). I haven't tested it yet or scanned cuz all my scanning devices are down :rolleyes: It sounds too good to be true but they seem pretty reliable. They even paid to advertise with google and their website definitely isn't something an amateur would do. http://img439.imageshack.us/img439/2757/paidadver tisementdx0.jpg Oh yeah, and this is the website --> http://botigami.com/