Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Substitute for CoPartner?

Discussion on Substitute for CoPartner? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I just found this site with a bot that seems to be better than CoPartner (unless it's a clicker). I haven't tested it yet or scanned cuz all my scanning devices are down
It sounds too good to be true but they seem pretty reliable. They even paid to advertise with google and their website definitely isn't something an amateur would do.

Oh yeah, and this is the website -->
Old 08/20/2006, 20:49   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by anticlownn@Aug 20 2006, 20:45
I just found this site with a bot that seems to be better than CoPartner (unless it's a clicker). I haven't tested it yet or scanned cuz all my scanning devices are down
It sounds too good to be true but they seem pretty reliable. They even paid to advertise with google and their website definitely isn't something an amateur would do.

Oh yeah, and this is the website -->
And they are, think they advertised somewhere on the CO Forums on how to use it and there is no point of cracking it cause they've put in several, so called "anti-cracking" devices :/
Too bad it is pixelbased tho :/
Old 08/20/2006, 21:10   #3

oh well i guess it's a good alternative if CoPartner's not working
btw, what's the downside to it if you don't wanna pay for it? (30 day trial or something?)
Old 08/20/2006, 21:12   #4

10 minutes each time u open it i think. and I dont wanna mess with em
Old 08/20/2006, 21:44   #5

elite*gold: 20
lol it's garbage it uses your mouse cursor to move and click on pixels and can only be used on 1 client and there isn't any problem cracking it but who would want it ?? It sucks totally even without partner i have made macros that work better then this...Which is all it really is is a pixel based macro...Partner will be around forever people pay for copartner the developer HAS to update it for his paying customers and there will always be someone that cracks it...When 1 person stops cracking it another steps up and takes there place...I mean i am all for a better bot being developed then partner but this co-pilot isn't it lol
Old 01/21/2007, 14:09   #6

ya i found this site!! its a bot for conquer online and also called "anti-cracking"

Conquer Online
Old 01/21/2007, 16:06   #7

he told us a while back (the creator), its backdoored so if someone decides to crack it some day and they find out.. they can just drop all your equip. gg
Old 01/21/2007, 16:11   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by r34p3rex@Jan 21 2007, 16:06
he told us a while back (the creator), its backdoored so if someone decides to crack it some day and they find out.. they can just drop all your equip. gg
Its called scare tactic,there is no backdoor.Also when you use Co auto pilot it doesent even connect to internet.Also there is a cracked version in bots and macro section

Old 01/21/2007, 18:37   #9

id just wait for a new one to come out thats not pixel basd. It would be nice, and eventually it will happen