Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Call Of Duty Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 02:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



how to bypass a PC check (guide)

Discussion on how to bypass a PC check (guide) within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
Avecitly's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jun 2023
Posts: 52
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurent_ View Post
Don't worry, I'll do it this week or next week.
Could you possibly give me your Discord?
I’ve never had a PC check before and would like to be on the safe side for the future.
Avecitly is offline  
Old   #17

 
Laurent_'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 967
Join Date: Sep 2025
Posts: 267
Received Thanks: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avecitly View Post
Could you possibly give me your Discord?
I’ve never had a PC check before and would like to be on the safe side for the future.
yes add : laurent.exe
Laurent_ is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurent_ View Post
yes add : laurent.exe
Can stop people who pc check like this? or this
biyolife is offline  
Old   #19

 
Laurent_'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 967
Join Date: Sep 2025
Posts: 267
Received Thanks: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by biyolife View Post
Yes, it can easily bypass them. When I prepare the guide, I will give you applications that allow you to view your PC's logs and find out where the cheat leaves traces. Based on that, we can see how to remove them properly.

I'm going to give you a method that will allow you to bypass most controls on a PC, but you need to understand that it also depends on the person controlling your PC. It's a game of cat and mouse. There will always be tiny traces or logs that could lead someone to suspect you of cheating, but in general, there will never be enough evidence to report you.
Laurent_ is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2025
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
How can I get the method for this ?
Ponzi gang is offline  
Old   #21

 
Laurent_'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 967
Join Date: Sep 2025
Posts: 267
Received Thanks: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyyy View Post
can you post the method
Sorry, with the release of my Arc Raiders software, my mind was elsewhere. I'll finish the tutorial soon.
Laurent_ is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2025
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 1
Any updates on this?
yvnnick7x is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2025
Posts: 53
Received Thanks: 7
stay away from nexxup selling advance under there own name and they will tell you different coding same loader same **** lol
Manny_mdx is offline  
Old   #24

 
Laurent_'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 967
Join Date: Sep 2025
Posts: 267
Received Thanks: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny_mdx View Post
stay away from nexxup selling advance under there own name and they will tell you different coding same loader same **** lol
No, we don't sell ADVANCE. As far as I know, ADVANCE doesn't include a temporary spoofer in their software.
We sell NEXUP.

And I don't know what problems you've had with ADVANCE, but I know the developer—he's very good—so I'd be surprised by your opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvnnick7x View Post
Any updates on this?
I haven't written about it over time because I find it uninteresting—few people are interested in it.

So I recommend keeping it simple and choosing software that leaves very few traces.
Laurent_ is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2025
Posts: 53
Received Thanks: 7
i had used it before same loader inject through usb same menu besides it says nexxup lol
Manny_mdx is offline  
Old   #26
 
Akshata's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 277
Received Thanks: 37
there were guides before
Akshata is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
SELLING MShield Bypass,Xcodeguard Bypass,And Xingcode Bypass, nProtect Bypass
01/23/2020 - Cabal Online Trading - 7 Replies
What's new? Mshield version 4.1.6.1 (Bypassed) PM me in discord for those who are interested in buying my Hack>> Discord ID: Java#7356 My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWecZLjmb1LSjjIXh UgTHXw?view_as=subscriber https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oH0dFywg8s
[WTT]No CRC check and gg bypass for dekaron eu and no crc check for 2moons
10/18/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
Look at the title:rolleyes: I wanna trade it for 50mill on dekaron eu. just add me to msn for proofs [email protected]



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.