You last visited: Today at 19:13
Advertisement
Zerox DMZ Server Crasher
Discussion on Zerox DMZ Server Crasher within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.
03/28/2026, 10:10
#1
elite*gold: 57
Join Date: Mar 2026
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 0
Zerox DMZ Server Crasher
Made a post about this a little bit back, I didn’t have any clips at the time but decided to come back after I did. Dare I say the best DMZ chair out rn
03/28/2026, 12:37
#2
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2022
Posts: 765
Received Thanks: 316
what is the point of this feature? and dont u just get shadow banned playing like that?
03/28/2026, 13:32
#3
elite*gold: 729
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 906
Received Thanks: 200
Guessing its easy to stack wins like this haha
03/28/2026, 14:53
#4
elite*gold: 57
Join Date: Mar 2026
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
TransPrincess
what is the point of this feature? and dont u just get shadow banned playing like that?
Well yeah but its still fun lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Tim073
Guessing its easy to stack wins like this haha
Absolutely haha
03/28/2026, 17:35
#5
elite*gold: 307
Join Date: Jun 2025
Posts: 313
Received Thanks: 244
Which product is this? I found your website and it’s just BO7.
03/28/2026, 17:38
#6
elite*gold: 57
Join Date: Mar 2026
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
cigol2018
Which product is this? I found your website and it’s just BO7.
Not my product, I am a tester/reseller for it, I believe it’s gonna be released soon. The website is
and the dev is
03/28/2026, 18:43
#7
elite*gold: 307
Join Date: Jun 2025
Posts: 313
Received Thanks: 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by
ZentryxVIP
Not my product, I am a tester/reseller for it, I believe it’s gonna be released soon. The website is
and the dev is
Is Zerox external safe? No issues?
03/28/2026, 20:09
#8
elite*gold: 57
Join Date: Mar 2026
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
cigol2018
Is Zerox external safe? No issues?
Last heard they were rebuilding the driver for it rn, but when I used it yeah it was really good
03/29/2026, 20:03
#9
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2025
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
ZentryxVIP
Last heard they were rebuilding the driver for it rn, but when I used it yeah it was really good
But that chair doesn't have the capacity to crash the server
03/30/2026, 06:32
#10
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2024
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Anyone know how to open the menu?
03/30/2026, 12:58
#11
elite*gold: 57
Join Date: Mar 2026
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Tom0035
But that chair doesn't have the capacity to crash the server
No that’s the external, that **** is still really good
03/30/2026, 19:27
#12
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2025
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
ZentryxVIP
No that’s the external, that **** is still really good
Can you send me a link to buy the chair that crashes the MW2 server?
03/30/2026, 20:02
#13
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2025
Posts: 115
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Tom0035
Can you send me a link to buy the chair that crashes the MW2 server?
I mean. Do you really need it? Every match crashes at this point.
03/31/2026, 06:12
#14
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2025
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Kirby462
I mean. Do you really need it? Every match crashes at this point.
I'm fed up with them doing it to me
04/11/2026, 22:59
#15
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2023
Posts: 423
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Tom0035
I'm fed up with them doing it to me
This is a valid reason, fam 😂
Similar Threads
DMZ Server Crasher?
03/19/2026 - Call of Duty - 6 Replies
https://image2url.com/r2/default/images/1773612684 411-100b3ffa-f9ac-4955-993e-86e86fefd7b3.jpeg
Does anyone know this DMZ chair with crash server option?
[Release] Proxy(filter) crasher / Website crasher
08/17/2017 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 16 Replies
Not the "normal" release, but released so server-owners or coders can fix this problem, using sock4/sock5 proxies to flood http://serverip:15779 or http://serverip:15884
Normally all coded filters are responding to all ports, even http://serverip:serverport, etc http://serverip:agentport and it will count as 1 active connection, by flooding this with this tool the filter will crash or "lag" and use all the computers ram etc..
Can also be used to crash websites, spam downloading stuff from...
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:14 .