This thread is for those who want to know how to bypass manual checks (PC checks) by CMG or other third parties.
I can give you a detailed tutorial, but first I want to know if anyone is interested, so please write a message below (please show me bypass). If I see that there is a good number of people interested, I will do the full tutorial.
This is a completely free tutorial, intended for people who compete or who may be subject to PC checks.
There is no need to have DMA to bypass a PC check.
This was a thing back then when Zebleer made an tutorial. Nowdays this is just old story.
I have never seen Zeebler's guide, I would have liked to see it, but in any case, the guide I am going to write will be up to date with today's PC check methods.
Best advice is don’t let your pc check if you are not using dma . Everyone who tells you different is just lying
At certain times, you can no longer avoid having your PC checked; you are forced to do so, otherwise you will be banned or exposed. And be aware that even with a DMA, you can still be detected during a PC check.
SELLING MShield Bypass,Xcodeguard Bypass,And Xingcode Bypass, nProtect Bypass 01/23/2020 - Cabal Online Trading - 7 Replies What's new?
Mshield version 4.1.6.1 (Bypassed)
PM me in discord for those who are interested in buying my Hack>>
Discord ID: Java#7356
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWecZLjmb1LSjjIXh UgTHXw?view_as=subscriber
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oH0dFywg8s