yvnnick7x
|
Last Activity: 07/26/2026 14:45
Quotes
| 05/28/2026 |
| 19:06 - Deleted Posts |
| 19:06 - Deleted Posts |
| 19:05 - Deleted Posts |
| 19:05 - Laurent_ quoted yvnnick7x in post how to bypass a PC check (guide) stay away from nexxup selling advance under there own name and they will tell you different coding same loader same shit lol
No, we don't sell ADVANCE. As far as I know, ADVANCE doesn'... |
| 05/15/2026 |
| 07:33 - 000xx9 quoted yvnnick7x in post Leave old FW on DMA? Just asking as a newbie. We now have to turn on Secure Boot and tpm 2.0, how is the DMA / Firmware bypassing this? Could this be a possible problem with the firmware?
This doesnt mat... |
| 05/13/2026 |
| 17:50 - lukedorian quoted yvnnick7x in post DMA Firmware Provider Is this still up to date after ricochet Updates?
Yes still no issues, might change but not before MW4 |
| 05/11/2026 |
| 15:01 - DariXOne quoted yvnnick7x in post Leave old FW on DMA? Hahahah no Brother I am no where near a developer or anything like that 😂
Just a random german that bought his setup from eBay and doing my research on this site. Tbf I am usin... |
| 12:37 - DariXOne quoted yvnnick7x in post Leave old FW on DMA? I just asked him and he said that he has never been banned from EFT and he played it for 1 year straight.
So you say this will most likely work for Cod or are there other aspects I sho... |





