I’ve been researching for days and can’t seem to find a legit firmware provider. Looking for a 1:1 Emulator. Just for me no pooling. Anyone have suggestions. Everyone i find is a scam or sells pooled fw
Emulated is a sales tactic dont fall for it, you will not find any good lasting firmware for games like faceit and valorant without connections, but for all other games you can just use ekknod and modify most of the values this will probably be better then any firmware you can get from sellers.
As someone who has been banned, and knows many people who have been banned using Ekknod, I would never use it on any of my main accounts.
For COD or like, CS2, with non-existent anti-cheats, sure.
Also, what leak? Link me it if you wouldn't mind (DM is fine). I'm in a lot of leaker Discords and Telegrams and I've never seen Revoked leaked.
Not sure if revoked it was the avermedia , it was the one he sold for $1750 I believe , also virtually all the "private 1"1" like kartoxa or shockazulu or p111 have and continue to have ban waves,if they say any different , they're lying, sorry to say. If ekknod has been detected , then none of the guys with 1/10th the talent or intelligence are fairing any better .
Not sure if revoked it was the avermedia , it was the one he sold for $1750 I believe , also virtually all the "private 1"1" like kartoxa or shockazulu or p111 have and continue to have ban waves,if they say any different , they're lying, sorry to say. If ekknod has been detected , then none of the guys with 1/10th the talent or intelligence are fairing any better .
Do you have any recommendations on firmware?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4
As someone who has been banned, and knows many people who have been banned using Ekknod, I would never use it on any of my main accounts.
For COD or like, CS2, with non-existent anti-cheats, sure.
Also, what leak? Link me it if you wouldn't mind (DM is fine). I'm in a lot of leaker Discords and Telegrams and I've never seen Revoked leaked.
Have you ever heard of napasense? Been looking there and he’s expensive so I’m thinking I’m gonna go with that
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4
Revoked Mindset.
P1 is excellent at creating FW.
Do you have the discord server invite? I’ve been looking for it but can’t find anywhere
Have you ever heard of napasense? Been looking there and he’s expensive so I’m thinking I’m gonna go with that
Do you have the discord server invite? I’ve been looking for it but can’t find anywhere
My recommendation is to avoid the whole "custom 1-1 firmware " paradigm . These firmware makers are either using ****** illegal config tricks , copying off existing open source firmware or just reading tutorials they found off UC and doing nothing more . If you can't flash ekknodd's multimedia or wifi 2.0, I recommend you not be a rube and pay 300-500 for instantly detected fw that causes a delayed wave a month or so later.
My recommendation is to avoid the whole "custom 1-1 firmware " paradigm . These firmware makers are either using ****** illegal config tricks , copying off existing open source firmware or just reading tutorials they found off UC and doing nothing more . If you can't flash ekknodd's multimedia or wifi 2.0, I recommend you not be a rube and pay 300-500 for instantly detected fw that causes a delayed wave a month or so later.
Honestly I’m not a techy guy. I have no idea when it comes to firmware. I just want to pay someone to give me some good firmware and then walk me thru how to install it. It shouldn’t be this hard to find bc i know so many people do the same thing.
No way these hacking streamers do all of this themselves. They have someone install the firmware for them for sure.
Honestly I’m not a techy guy. I have no idea when it comes to firmware. I just want to pay someone to give me some good firmware and then walk me thru how to install it. It shouldn’t be this hard to find bc i know so many people do the same thing.
No way these hacking streamers do all of this themselves. They have someone install the firmware for them for sure.
sorry, some of this is just shop talk. my personal recommendation is as always flashing, ekknod's wifi 2.0
Register, go to firmware, you'll find it there
I’ve been researching for days and can’t seem to find a legit firmware provider. Looking for a 1:1 Emulator. Just for me no pooling. Anyone have suggestions. Everyone i find is a scam or sells pooled fw
You dont need any special Firmware for COD. Not talking for other games as this is COD FORUM. Get yourself any custom Be/eac FW if you wish. Pre flashed Fw works as well for COD.
Emulated is a sales tactic dont fall for it, you will not find any good lasting firmware for games like faceit and valorant without connections, but for all other games you can just use ekknod and modify most of the values this will probably be better then any firmware you can get from sellers.
How do i make these connections? I have the money to back it and am willing to spend whatever to get into the market of the “underground” cheese and fw
👏🏻💻napaDMA PRIVATE FIRMWARE | CUSTOM FIRMWARE VAL+more 💻👏🏻 05/31/2024 - Valorant Trading - 25 Replies Hello my name is napa12 and I have been selling firmware for the past 10 months on VGK/FACEIT/EAC/BE you name it.
Our firmware still works completely fine and stable and I pride myself as one of the most safest firmware providers on the market. The reviews speak for themselves.
I support every single anti-cheat, this list includes:
👏🏻💻napaDMA PRIVATE FIRMWARE | CUSTOM FIRMWARE EFT+more 💻👏🏻 11/18/2023 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies Hello my name is napa12 and I have been selling firmware for the past 10 months on VGK/FACEIT/EAC/BE you name it.
Our firmware still works completely fine and stable and I pride myself as one of the most safest firmware providers on the market. The reviews speak for themselves.
I support every single anti-cheat, this list includes:
[Selling] 👏🏻💻napaDMA PRIVATE FIRMWARE | CUSTOM FIRMWARE FORTNITE+more 💻👏🏻 11/18/2023 - Fortnite Trading - 0 Replies Hello my name is napa12 and I have been selling firmware for the past 10 months on VGK/FACEIT/EAC/BE you name it.
Our firmware still works completely fine and stable and I pride myself as one of the most safest firmware providers on the market. The reviews speak for themselves.
I support every single anti-cheat, this list includes:
Perhaps I need DMA private firmware, but the current firmware cannot meet the require 08/20/2023 - Counter-Strike - 4 Replies I need a DMA firmware for the faceit combat platform that can support CSGO, 5EPlay combat platform, and Perfect combat platform. I am currently using private firmware for Clutch, but these platforms have too strict DMA detection, and my firmware cannot stably play CSGO