Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

👏🏻💻napaDMA PRIVATE FIRMWARE | CUSTOM FIRMWARE VAL+more 💻👏🏻

Discussion on 👏🏻💻napaDMA PRIVATE FIRMWARE | CUSTOM FIRMWARE VAL+more 💻👏🏻 within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool 👏🏻💻napaDMA PRIVATE FIRMWARE | CUSTOM FIRMWARE VAL+more 💻👏🏻

Footage:

Working as of: 09/11/2023

DUMMY �� & UNIQUE �� OFFERED FOR FACEIT!

Requirements:
2 PCs (Desktop main PC and then whatever for your second device)

napa12 on Discord
https://discord.gg/kqhPVXQGxa

Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/05/2023, 22:52   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Vouch for napa ++
Quality firmware
Old 07/05/2023, 23:13   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

buy this to support napa uk drip
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2023, 00:19   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 174
Real deal, even helped with flashing my FW was patient with me as I am not super technical very nice people

+rep good FW
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2023, 10:14   #5

Enigma X1 now officially supported :-)
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2023, 21:50   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Working amazing for me! super helpful guys had me up and running in no time when i barely understood how to flash they gave me step by step instructions and now im in valor ant again!!!
+rep
Old 07/12/2023, 13:32   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I tried many softwares, and some didnt work. will this work for dell?
Old 07/12/2023, 16:56   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigalRabbit View Post
I tried many softwares, and some didnt work. will this work for dell?
This is not software - it is custom firmware for a DMA card. If you have a DMA card, contact me
Old 07/20/2023, 03:28   #9

LurkerDMA board now supported! #1st
Old 07/27/2023, 17:56   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+rep
Old 07/31/2023, 04:16   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 214
Review: NAPA - Exceptional Customer Service and Communication

Contact Date: 31-07-2023 04:12AM (GMT+2)

Introduction:

As a potential customer in search of Valorant cheats, I recently reached out to NAPA to inquire about their offerings and services. Although I have not made a purchase yet, I am pleased to share my positive experience with the seller so far. This review aims to highlight the exceptional customer service and communication that I have encountered during my interaction with NAPA.

Initial Interaction:

From the very beginning, NAPA has been courteous and prompt in responding to my inquiries. I initially reached out to him on Discord, and to my surprise, he accepted my friend request within minutes. It was evident from the start that NAPA values and prioritizes customer engagement, as he immediately initiated a conversation to understand my requirements better.

Effective Communication:

During our interaction, I had several questions regarding the Valorant cheats offered by NAPA. I was impressed by the clarity and depth of the responses provided. NAPA demonstrated a comprehensive understanding of the products and their features, allowing me to make informed decisions. His friendly demeanor and professional approach made the communication process both enjoyable and productive.

Quick Response Time:

One of the most commendable aspects of NAPA's customer service is his quick response time. I never had to wait long for a reply, even when sending messages at various times throughout the day. This promptness not only reflects efficiency but also instills confidence in potential customers like myself.

Versatility and Patience:

As someone who is still exploring different cheat providers, I appreciate NAPA's versatility and patience in addressing my inquiries. He was open to discussing various product options and their respective advantages, without any pressure to rush into a decision. NAPA's willingness to accommodate my queries and provide comprehensive explanations shows a commitment to ensuring customer satisfaction.

Conclusion:

In conclusion, my experience with NAPA as a potential customer has been outstanding. His friendliness, professionalism, and proficiency in handling customer inquiries are commendable. I have not yet made a final decision on which cheat to purchase, but based on my interactions with NAPA, I am confident that he is a reliable and trustworthy seller.

Future Review Update:

Once I make a purchase and have an opportunity to use NAPA's products, I will certainly provide an extensive review to share my firsthand experience with the rest of the community. As of now, I highly recommend considering NAPA for anyone seeking Valorant cheats.

Disclaimer: This review is based on my interactions as a potential customer and does not include an evaluation of the actual products. It reflects solely on NAPA's customer service and communication skills.
Old 08/11/2023, 11:26   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Does your firmware support Terminator C1? I think I need it

I need a DMA firmware for a faceit combat platform that can support CSGO, 5EPlay, and Perfect combat platforms. I am currently using Clutch's private firmware, but the DMA detection on these platforms is too strict, and my firmware cannot stably play CSGO. Can your private firmware be undetected
Old 09/15/2023, 06:38   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

works good
Old 09/15/2023, 21:16   #14

FULL UNIQUE NOW OFFERED
Old 09/17/2023, 01:17   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Grreat cfw +rep
Thanks
1 User

Tags
custom, custom firmware, firmware, undetected, unique