Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SB Loop

Discussion on SB Loop within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question SB Loop

Anyone have different method to get out sb loop? even without cheat still get sb
Old 03/27/2024, 16:55   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaso View Post
Anyone have different method to get out sb loop? even without cheat still get sb
I'm having the same problem, thinking about abandoning the cod
Old 03/27/2024, 18:14   #3

Quote:
You need to play super casually to get out of a SB loop. By that I mean don't go over 5 kills for at least a week. You have super low trust score and a small amount of reports will send you back in the SB realm. It doesn't matter if you use cheats or not. Just do a lot of contracts and avoid players as much as possible to avoid unnecessary reports.
Old 03/27/2024, 18:28   #4

If you have multiplayer, just keep playing zombies for a while
Old 03/28/2024, 12:36   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by fengyue View Post
If you have multiplayer, just keep playing zombies for a while
This won’t work.

Did this for two accounts. Played zombies for a week straight, got SB’d on both accs first day back with vis only.
Old 03/28/2024, 12:59   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny_dayz View Post
This won’t work.

Did this for two accounts. Played zombies for a week straight, got SB’d on both accs first day back with vis only.
1 week is not "for awhile"
Took me a couple months to get an account out of a loop and back to the point where even if people say they are reporting me nothing happens.
Old 03/28/2024, 13:47   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny_dayz View Post
This won’t work.

One week isn't really that long, depending on the loop, you might need to play for months

Quote:
Originally Posted by TransPrincess View Post
Took me a couple months to get an account out of a loop and back to the point where even if people say they are reporting me nothing happens.
Yes, I also played zombies for a few months. I spent almost a whole season of Call of Duty playing. When I came back for BR, I never had shadowban issues again
Old 03/28/2024, 14:30   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyice93 View Post
You need to play super casually to get out of a SB loop. By that I mean don't go over 5 kills for at least a week. You have super low trust score and a small amount of reports will send you back in the SB realm. It doesn't matter if you use cheats or not. Just do a lot of contracts and avoid players as much as possible to avoid unnecessary reports.
i do this tbh and still sometimes 2-3 last squad more salty and just report u for nothing. last time got sb for 3 kills just doing contracts (intel) + no cheat LOL
Old 03/28/2024, 14:43   #9

May be u can clean COD tracer files on your PC and play some games just like noobs
Old 03/28/2024, 22:52   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TransPrincess View Post
how did you get out of sb loop?
Old 03/29/2024, 01:10   #11

Tip: Try to play as legit as possible.
I have 4 accounts, 1 main and the other secondary ones, the main one I only get shadowbanned when I play as a tryhard player... when I play without a cheat it's difficult to get shadowbanned because I play poorly.
Old 03/29/2024, 01:25   #12

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
reverse boost = play few legit rounds = repeat.
Old 03/29/2024, 03:57   #13

Quote:
Alot of ppl dont like it and arent willing to actually put the time and effort in to build their account but playing on console (ONLY) for that acct for at least a month while maintaining decent gameplay/stats will help. Ive been paid to build ppls accounts and paid to get out the loop. This is the way thats worked best for me, opinions and results may vary.
Old 03/29/2024, 06:47   #14

elite*gold: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuDiSZN View Post
Alot of ppl dont like it and arent willing to actually put the time and effort in to build their account but playing on console (ONLY) for that acct for at least a month while maintaining decent gameplay/stats will help. Ive been paid to build ppls accounts and paid to get out the loop. This is the way thats worked best for me, opinions and results may vary.
afaik this doesn’t work. they view console and pc trust differently per all i’ve ever heard.
Old 03/29/2024, 10:51   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by svint View Post
afaik this doesn’t work. they view console and pc trust differently per all i’ve ever heard.
I don't think you can even get shadow banned on console, so trust probably does not even exist on console
Thanks
1 User

Tags
loop