Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

tbot loop

Discussion on tbot loop within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
tbot loop

can somebody pls tell me how to loop on tbot? i only can get it to buy potions and repair and do some other stuff but wen its done it just stays at a spot in town wit a horse
Old 09/02/2007, 19:34   #2

you need to select a scrip
if i'm right its writen "select script one"
then you open tbot folder
and if you're lvl 20 open 1-20 script
and select 20-25 chakji
+k please
and..
it will make the loop, and after it will go to hunt area and set there as a bot area xD
Old 09/03/2007, 07:16   #3

why don't people just try things, whem something isn't working, they not try to fix it by themselves but they come here spamming with nub Q's. this thing is told 100000 times before tbh..
anyway:
you can make a script by yourself too.
1. start record
2. walk to your training area
3. stop record
4. save record
5. return scroll
6. load script one
7. select your script (record)
8, start training