Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Quest loop

Discussion on Quest loop within the LotRO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lord of the Rings Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Quest loop

Source:

Go to Evindim, theranger camp at Tinnudir and talk to Gil Symes

Accept: Thief-Takers Bane an instanced quest

Hit travel now and go to instance
Nothing happens until you talk to Gil Symes again, you can mine some ores here also.

There is a Brigands Cache that spawns in one of three spots so far always 3+ silver and an item or two so so stuff at first but then some really nice items like adamants, stat food, gold weapons, purple robe
most items are around the 28 level

There is also always an Antique Vase to be found for a LM

After you get your items go back to Gil Symes and hit Continue
The attackers come in and when three rangers die you are sent back to
Tinnudir. There is no chance of death for you if you stay out of action. This is a good way also to see the quest mechanics of what camps are attacked and levels of the attackers to plan strategy when you do the quest for real.
Old 03/16/2015, 21:27   #2

elite*gold: 0
what about little help _ by sharing your idea

Similar Threads Similar Threads
sro-db bot Loop help me about that
06/19/2010 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
there is any way to fix Loop to work @ 1024*768 if any way help me about that thanx GUys
DB-BOT No More loop
05/13/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
when i got the bot it worked fine like 5 hours until i want to change bot spawn from there the bot dont loop anymore i try anthor day to go in with bot and then he go next blacksmith or storage and dont open them or he just go couple steps and the stuck in objects i use the addon bot i think is the source of the problem is there any other way to loop without the addon? plz help me i realy want to play with this bot and anthor more thing anyone know when the crack of new bot is relesd and if...
Help me for SRO-DB Bot Loop
05/02/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
when you buy the potions I get an error in the bot sorry no speak ingles use traductor :D
BAD KARMA QUEST!!!!LOOP
03/26/2010 - 9Dragons - 3 Replies
is there a quest that gives bad karma??? and can it be looped???
Agbot loop dosnt loop
10/18/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
my agbot after i tele will go through the 20 sec wait then says in bot concle feature not available yet feature not available yet idk whats wrong