Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 09:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Artificial aiming got busted

Discussion on Artificial aiming got busted within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/18/2024, 20:12   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
I thought I had remembered spoofer wave during early MW2 days maybe I was incorrect my mistake
i think last spoofer detection was in February 2022.

Then 2 months down and got online again in april 2022

I know it because my main account is from april 2022, otherwise i would have been banned in mw2 if that was the case, because i was using spoofer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzah View Post
If he was on Steam, his Steam profile would have a game ban on it, in that regard, his friend would see he received a ban 0days ago.

I think if he deletes the activision fast enough, steam ban stamp might not be put on his account, i have seen people do it, some unlinking method i dont know how it works exactly though
Old 03/18/2024, 21:27   #32

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,504
Rip to hear but that's cheating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joycap View Post
I think IW is best right now but unlike most IW fans I admit that bans are bans something that more people around here need to understand I guess?
Some people are into the "undetectable, I will never be banned" meme but as most of us know nothing stays undetected forever. Every cheat will sooner or later have it's detection. Everything UD above 1 or 2 years is good and AA with 3 years for the main cheat that's impressive.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 03/18/2024, 22:12   #33

My accounts were perma banned too smh
Old 03/18/2024, 22:29   #34

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutrify View Post
Pretty strange that I didn't get hit and I even had a shadow ban about a month ago. Wouldn't be surprised if we see more providers get hit with how bad it has been lately. Lots of people rage hacking which has ****** off the community pretty bad.
Bans come really delayed from most detections. You'll have to keep an eye on your account if you used AA since Season 2 Reloaded or around that time
Old 03/19/2024, 00:07   #35

Gotta give credit to COD. They’re at least trying to keep up with all these cheese. This will probably be the one game I won’t dabble with cheese(��).
Old 03/19/2024, 00:24   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by halofreak69 View Post
Gotta give credit to COD. They’re at least trying to keep up with all these cheese. This will probably be the one game I won’t dabble with cheese(��).
theres 50 other cheats though, they arent keeping up clientside wise but they are successful serverside with shadowbans, these 1 out of 50 cheat banwaves are just for PR
Old 03/19/2024, 02:22   #37

was sb while season 2 reloaded so no injection this month. now its time to see when AA got detected. had a bad feeling when Helios didnt disable when the update for reloaded came out. guess my gut feeling was right
Old 03/19/2024, 03:13   #38

What's up with people losing their **** and cheering for a detection? I remember they did the same thing with PO. Detections happen, that's the reality of cheating, the fact that AA went 3 years undetected is remarkable for a provider that large.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/19/2024, 04:28   #39

proof core truly the king, Yall just don’t agree with sending in ya ID. But proof core the king of cod.
Old 03/19/2024, 05:23   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsev View Post
proof core truly the king, Yall just don’t agree with sending in ya ID. But proof core the king of cod.
Who is going to give their identification card and pay $55 a month for laggy ESP cheat and no features? King???
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/19/2024, 06:36   #41

My master subscription expired on the 12th of last month because I am no longer interested in COD and haven’t started COD for a long time. My account escaped this banwave.
Old 03/19/2024, 07:02   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joycap View Post
Who is going to give their identification card and pay $55 a month for laggy ESP cheat and no features? King???
Facts....
Iv seen videos of proofcore and in a lot of them the esp lags like crazy + imagine sending your ID to some random cheat website just to be able to buy over priced cheats that feature wise / performance wise are worse then what you can buy for half the price without ID.

If you really want an external get PO, externals are not my thing but each to their own.

I personally like internals tbh.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/19/2024, 07:34   #43

now to wait and see what injection dates were caught in the crossfire
Old 03/19/2024, 09:55   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by mememachinez View Post
Facts....
Iv seen videos of proofcore and in a lot of them the esp lags like crazy + imagine sending your ID to some random cheat website just to be able to buy over priced cheats that feature wise / performance wise are worse then what you can buy for half the price without ID.

If you really want an external get PO, externals are not my thing but each to their own.

How's system cheats and EO spoofer combination working for you? Is it good? I remember I used system cheats for a long time more than 2 years before I got shadow banned and later banned.
Old 03/19/2024, 10:10   #45

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by mememachinez View Post
Facts....

Proofcore doesn’t lag at all. Some people may not be willing to provide their ID, and that's understandable. However, labeling a provider as '****' and claiming that the ESP lags without even having used Proofcore is simply pathetic.
Closed Thread

Tags
warzone artificialaiming