Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 05:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Artificial aiming got busted

Discussion on Artificial aiming got busted within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/18/2024, 19:34   #16

elite*gold: 0
It was the worst loader and support I've ever tested. I couldn't stand that whole mess of poorly explained configuration and the lack of information on their website. Not even if there was a working status panel.
Old 03/18/2024, 19:34   #17

elite*gold: 24
Can’t say im not entertained
Old 03/18/2024, 19:35   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
I wish i was getting paid lol, but i do this because of my loyalty toward 14 years of fun AA provided me.

i know it hurts dude, i dont blame you, but its what its, cheating comes with consequences, insult me all you want if it makes you feel better, you will get over it.

As for excuse, tell your GF and friends that you sold your account because you needed cash because of a private situation, simple as that.
The problem is she is in 2 accounts of the 3 banned , I want to ask you question do my friends going to know I'm permanently banned does it spears on friends list
On my profile or no ?
Old 03/18/2024, 19:37   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happytofita View Post
The problem is she is in 2 accounts of the 3 banned , I want to ask you question do my friends going to know I'm permanently banned does it spears on friends list
On my profile or no ?
No your friends wont see it, so i recommend you go to your activision account, login to it and delete the account, google how to delete activision account/deactivate activision account, when you do that your acc will be deleted in 24 hours and your friends wont see you in their list anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhaleWhaleWhale View Post
Enjoy this short victory shill
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2024, 19:38   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by offsteam View Post
It was the worst loader and support I've ever tested. I couldn't stand that whole mess of poorly explained configuration and the lack of information on their website. Not even if there was a working status panel.
I made big mistake I was about to buy profcore but I choose AA i agree the worst
Site , 20 years old slow the cheat menu is like windows 95
And if you want to configure the cheat you need PhD In mathematics and geometry

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhaleWhaleWhale View Post
Thank you for your kind words
Old 03/18/2024, 19:45   #21

lol this is hilarious, I mean no **** every provider at some point in time is bound to be detected, but the simple fact that AA had the longest track record of being UD is still awesome, obviously their stuff will be fixed and back in business. Lesson to all NEVER cheat on your main if you are afraid to lose it. and 2 NEVER cheat without telling your IRL friends, my buddies know and they don't give a ****
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/18/2024, 19:49   #22

elite*gold: 122
Quote:
Enjoy this short victory shill
Good old cod community, right? So many braindead people...just update followers when Helios announces news about detection and update since he is not on forum himself.

There is so many trolls living with mommy and daddy while being 30yo. Wasting their time hating on P2C for 1 detection in 3 years. Good accomplishment in their life I guess.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/18/2024, 19:54   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exspira View Post
Good old cod community, right? So many braindead people...just update followers when Helios announces news about detection and update since he is not on forum himself.

There is so many trolls living with mommy and daddy while being 30yo. Wasting their time hating on P2C for 1 detection in 3 years. Good accomplishment in their life I guess.
Ye and its expected lol, but i wont let them have their way and get away with their trolling, they talk **** then they should expect a reply xD.

HelioS already posted that he is investigating and disabled the injections + the down time will be compensated
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2024, 19:59   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil_Swift View Post
lol this is hilarious, I mean no **** every provider at some point in time is bound to be detected, but the simple fact that AA had the longest track record of being UD is still awesome, obviously their stuff will be fixed and back in business. Lesson to all NEVER cheat on your main if you are afraid to lose it. and 2 NEVER cheat without telling your IRL friends, my buddies know and they don't give a ****
Not that I recommend them but PO actually had longest streak. AA was hit twice in MW2 for features and spoofer.

I think IW is best right now but unlike most IW fans I admit that bans are bans something that more people around here need to understand I guess?
Old 03/18/2024, 19:59   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happytofita View Post
On my profile or no ?
I mean its not like you still can't play. It's a pain in the ***** but you can still spoof your pc and make a new account.
Old 03/18/2024, 20:04   #26

Does anyone know if this ban was HWID? I also had my account banned for using AA a few days ago
Old 03/18/2024, 20:06   #27

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
Wasn't AA spoofer and unlock detected during MW2? I know it's not a "full" detection but I think that's what he's on about
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2024, 20:08   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Wasn't AA spoofer and unlock detected during MW2? I know it's not a "full" detection but I think that's what he's on about
UA yes, spoofer no, spoofer havent been hit for +2 years now
Old 03/18/2024, 20:09   #29

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
Quote:
UA yes, spoofer no, spoofer havent been hit for +2 years now
I thought I had remembered spoofer wave during early MW2 days maybe I was incorrect my mistake
Old 03/18/2024, 20:11   #30

elite*gold: 12
Quote:
No your friends wont see it, so i recommend you go to your activision account, login to it and delete the account, google how to delete activision account/deactivate activision account, when you do that your acc will be deleted in 24 hours and your friends wont see you in their list anymore
If he was on Steam, his Steam profile would have a game ban on it, in that regard, his friend would see he received a ban 0days ago.
Closed Thread

Tags
warzone artificialaiming