Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 00:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Artificial aiming got busted

Discussion on Artificial aiming got busted within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Artificial aiming got busted

I got 3 accounts got permanent banned today no shadowban ,which means they detected to cheat or the spoofer
I was kicked from the game I thought I lost
connection or shadow banned I went immediately to actvison website and I found my main account got permanently banned and checked the other 2 and I found them permanently banned also
I'm really feeling 😔
No shadow permanent which is 1000 percent the cheat got directed
Old 03/18/2024, 18:38   #2

yep lost my main kept my alt
Old 03/18/2024, 18:42   #3

Yes, it seems they got detected. Many people reporting permabans on their Forum. RIP
They had an good run tho , like 2.5 + years UD.
Old 03/18/2024, 18:42   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by King031 View Post
yep lost my main kept my alt
Bro I'm really gonna explode the first thread I posted here about what kind of hack I'll choose profcore or AA and I made the stupid mistake of chosen AA even my girlfriend doesn't know I'm cheating all my friends I'm ****** literally
Old 03/18/2024, 18:45   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happytofita View Post
Bro I'm really gonna explode the first thread I posted here about what kind of hack I'll choose profcore or AA and I made the stupid mistake of chosen AA even my girlfriend doesn't know I'm cheating all my friends I'm ****** literally
lol never cheat on ur main that you cant afford to lose literally cheesing 101
Old 03/18/2024, 18:46   #6

Quote:
Thats how it goes with cheating my friend. Dont cheat if you not willing to lose an Account. AND never hide from irl people you play with regurarly because detections can happen at any given time.
Proofcore obv would be the choice for longevity as they are semi private and have an really good Detection record for most of their games.
Old 03/18/2024, 18:48   #7

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by King031 View Post
lol never cheat on ur main that you cant afford to lose literally cheesing 101
AA over Proofcore?
Old 03/18/2024, 18:48   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhaleWhaleWhale View Post
AA over Proofcore?

2 different cheats, but AA still was the longest undetected cod cheat ever, admit it or not.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2024, 18:58   #9

elite*gold: 204
Was a good run 3+ years. HelioS will be back really fast. That's the game we play "cat and mouse".
Old 03/18/2024, 19:02   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonGoku009 View Post
Was a good run 3+ years. HelioS will be back really fast. That's the game we play "cat and mouse".
**** Helios I'll never buy that ****** cheat
Anymore , no ******* discord updating status the ******* site million years old
The cheat need a mathematical scientist
To adjust settings
Old 03/18/2024, 19:04   #11

Thank *** all the AA **** riders got taken down a peg or two.
Old 03/18/2024, 19:05   #12

Quote:
To adjust settings
You are truly immature for insulting helios, while he did his best to keep his customers safe like other competent providers here, you well know cheating have risks, and providers get hit and you never know when, if you are unhappy then please AA better not have you as customer, and you cant deny the fact AA was longest undetected cod cheat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainbleach View Post
Thank *** all the AA **** riders got taken down a peg or two.
Careful kido, ppl said same **** back in 2021 when AA got hit, then AA broke the record for longest undetected, enjoy the short victory while it lasts, go **** ride your own provider shill
Old 03/18/2024, 19:06   #13

elite*gold: 204
Quote:
To adjust settings
Dont cheat next time if you cant take the consequence. Like mention it's a cat and mouse game we are playing while cheating.
Old 03/18/2024, 19:09   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
You are truly immature for insulting helios, while he did his best to keep his customers safe like other competent providers here, you well know cheating have risks, and providers get hit and you never know when, if you are unhappy then please AA better not have you as customer, and you cant deny the fact AA was longest undetected cod cheat.
I was ******* looking for the best cheat I posted a thread about which cheat I'll buy profcore or AA and you one of many said AA
**** Helios I paid my money he owes me nothing, most of cheat provider stoped the cheat to update it after season 2.5 reloaded but not ******* Helios
Old 03/18/2024, 19:12   #15

Quote:
I was ******* looking for the best cheat I posted a thread about which cheat I'll buy profcore or AA and you one of many said AA
**** Helios I paid my money he owes me nothing, most of cheat provider stoped the cheat to update it after season 2.5 reloaded but not ******* Helios
People recommended AA because it was longest UD cheat in the market, but what did you expecting by cheating? you thought you never could get a ban? its a risk we all take, i have been cheating for 14 years and have lost so many accounts that i cant even count anymore, its what its, you cheat means you take a huge risk, it was good while it lasted, if you dont want to take this risk again then dont cheat anymore, because no matter what you never know when a provider gets hit.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
warzone artificialaiming