Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 11:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ungrateful and toxic customers

Discussion on Ungrateful and toxic customers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ungrateful and toxic customers

It's baffling to see the posts sh**ting on PO.

First, you're cheating, there's ALWAYS a risk.

Second, PO has been the longest running provider for multiple releases.

Third, The situation was messy due to Activision's ban wave strategy.

Fourth, you're cheating, there's ALWAYS a risk.

(keep repeating the last point every time you feel like you're not strong enough to accept responsibility of your actions)

----------

If you want good devs to remain in this industry you need to stop the unreasonable expectations. AKA: be a man and accept the consequences that you signed up for.

If any other devs are spamming troll accounts to profit from this, you're just creating toxicity for you too when you inevitably get caught.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/25/2023, 04:01   #2

You can lick the sack after that big gulp.

Not that many people are even bashing PO lol.

I'd say po has had the most support from customers after a detection.

I have said this months and months ago. Cheating will only be more difficult for cod, those long streaks are history, they was only that long because an anti cheat didn't exist.

That's like me celebrating I have never crashed a boat knowing I have never driven one.

I'm not taking away any of the skills and knowledge behind the dev of PO, he is smart and good at marketing.

My personal opinion he is destined for greater things than his current path.

But since launch of ricochet which was caldera.
Cheat providers been going down left and right the past 6 months. Great providers that had reputation for games with no anti cheat.

Aimex gone.
X22 gone
Möbius gone
Iw- hit
Kernaim- hit
Po- hit
AA - hit
GG- gone
Colbat - dog water hit

There's only one cheat that that I know of public wise that hasn't been detected and they have a lot more Cheats the most of the providers I listed above.
Old 10/25/2023, 04:13   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsev View Post

I have said this months and months ago. Cheating will only be more difficult for cod, those long streaks are history, they was only that long because an anti cheat didn't exist.

That's like me celebrating I have never crashed a boat knowing I have never driven one.

I'm not taking away any of the skills and knowledge behind the dev of PO, he is smart and good at marketing.

Cheat providers been going down left and right the past 6 months. Great providers that had reputation for games with no anti cheat.

Aimex gone.
X22 gone
Möbius gone
Iw- hit
Kernaim- hit
Po- hit
AA - hit
GG- gone
Colbat - dog water hit

There's only one cheat that that I know of public wise that hasn't been detected and they have a lot more Cheats the most of the providers I listed above.
Anticheat always existed in cod but it wasnt getting so much attention, manual bans or even detections were a thing.

Before ricochet the ac department didnt have such fund or number of devs like right now, but when the wz became the most popular game we can thank the pandemic for that then activision started doing targeted detections, 1st was EO after EO biggest ones were x22 and AA.

After that in nov-dec 2021 ricochet announcement happened for the sake of PR and brought more devs in and took desperate measures like shadowban system and kill limits to stop rage hacking.

It wasnt enough they started hitting spoofers after because same ragers were coming back and taunt every lobby again.

In the end its a cat mouse fight, cheaters have glorious days for a time then the AC devs after and the cycle continues.
Old 10/25/2023, 14:55   #4

Quote:

Aimex gone.
X22 gone
Möbius gone
Iw- hit
Kernaim- hit
Po- hit
AA - hit
GG- gone
Colbat - dog water hit

Would that provider be systemcheats?

Quote:

Aimex gone.
X22 gone
Möbius gone
Iw- hit
Kernaim- hit
Po- hit
AA - hit
GG- gone
Colbat - dog water hit

And didn’t GG just become ACD
Old 10/25/2023, 17:01   #5

No I have never used system cheats
Old 10/25/2023, 17:15   #6

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrymerchant View Post
Would that provider be systemcheats?
No SystemCheats has been detected plenty on COD they just hide it

I have no idea who he's talking about

Quote:
If other people are allowed to actively post their distaste for PO right now then people who disagree can equally post their support right?

It wouldn't really be fair if people against PO are normal users posting bad things but then people who post good things are "**** riders" or whatever
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/25/2023, 18:03   #7

Quote:

Aimex gone.
X22 gone
Möbius gone
Iw- hit
Kernaim- hit
Po- hit
AA - hit
GG- gone
Colbat - dog water hit

Aimex is not gone they are still online and undetected, mobius make the excuse of c&d and who knows whether its actually true or not. As for PO i have respect for the dev he manages to keep it undetected for long time but it got detected and bad things happen.
Old 10/25/2023, 20:14   #8

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,505
(Some) Cheat user expect always undetected cheats, just as the myth "undetectable". That will always be the case, but most customers realise that cheating comes with a risk of a ban. Else there wouldnt be any anti-cheat if they didnt do their job. Problem is that those that dont get it are usually the once that scream the loudest.

Just ignore. Everyone and everything will sooner or later get hit. PO had a great run and im sure they will have another one.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/26/2023, 01:00   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
(Some) Cheat user expect always undetected cheats, just as the myth "undetectable". That will always be the case, but most customers realise that cheating comes with a risk of a ban. Else there wouldnt be any anti-cheat if they didnt do their job. Problem is that those that dont get it are usually the once that scream the loudest.
Very true, it's really unfortunate. When I began cheating I was naive and didn't really have that much knowledge about cheating, but slowly you learn, some people don't sadly. Users should do more research before buying cheats, especially if they're planning to cheat long term and on main/valueable accounts.

It should be common sense that actively breaking the rules/TOS of online video games by cheating comes at a cost.

Although, I wish more providers give clear disclaimers for potential new buyers that their services are not undetectable and a detection/banwave is always a possibility and it's the user's responsibility. Even then, I honestly still expect some people to still complain when they get banned.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/26/2023, 01:17   #10

elite*gold: 24
It is better to use smurf/alternate account for cheating instead of high value account. Cheating on primary account is not recommended by anyone, all though cheat developers try very hard to avoid detection but eventually detection can happen.
Old 10/26/2023, 15:18   #11

Simply saying whoever cheats is their own fault is not right. If someone pays 40 or 50 euro a month for a game that is free then is that a very high price. You can cheat for 20 Euro monthly like EO or IW. But when user paying 40 or 50 Euro then they pay this price for more security.

They could also only pay 20 euros. If someone pays double or more then they are paying for their security and trust in the cheat provider.

That is the difference.

The cheat provider has to appreciate that too. Customers are also allowed to complain - that's their right, especially when customers pay double fee as much as elsewhere.
Old 10/26/2023, 17:05   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebris View Post
Simply saying whoever cheats is their own fault is not right. If someone pays 40 or 50 euro a month for a game that is free then is that a very high price. You can cheat for 20 Euro monthly like EO or IW. But when user paying 40 or 50 Euro then they pay this price for more security.

They could also only pay 20 euros. If someone pays double or more then they are paying for their security and trust in the cheat provider.

That is the difference.

The cheat provider has to appreciate that too. Customers are also allowed to complain - that's their right, especially when customers pay double fee as much as elsewhere.

Bullshit. Your theory is completely wrong.
IW only was outlasted by PO by 3 months.
And was 20€ cheaper the whole time.
AA was never detected in MW2/WZ2 and is only 30€ complete package with all CODs included.
Price doesnt mean more secure lmao.
The price is just because the provider eants this and that price.
If Zeb would make PO MW3 25€ , does that mean less security 😂 ?
Old 10/26/2023, 18:15   #13

I think everyone is missing the point when it comes to PO.

I am sure most people understand that cheating comes with consequenses and has risks etc.

Why is PO getting a lot of flack? Well coming from a PO customer this is my perspective:

I was a console player with no knowledge about cheating, cheating providers, how it works etc. I was lucky to find this website and more lucky to find xenos trusted list. I visit the website of each provider from the list. One stands out from the rest!

PO: we are all about security. Security comes first. closet cheaters and your fav. streamers choose us. never detected (i think you get where I am going). Everything on the front page screams out that this is a security focused provider. Aimbot and features are secondary and not a priority --> to the point that loot esp was introduced in 2023 and not long ago!

In other words, security has become synonymous with PO amongst the cheating scene. So, of course people are shocked and surprised - even if they know it happens. But I think what made it worse was how it was handled in terms of continuing the injections .. (you know the story)

This is my opinion. Try to read it with an open mind before anyone decides to respond aggressively.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/26/2023, 18:46   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanDream View Post

I visit the website of each provider from the list. One stands out from the rest!

PO: we are all about security. Security comes first. closet cheaters and your fav. streamers choose us. never detected (i think you get where I am going). Everything on the front page screams out that this is a security focused provider. Aimbot and features are secondary and not a priority --> to the point that loot esp was introduced in 2023 and not long ago!

In other words, security has become synonymous with PO amongst the cheating scene. So, of course people are shocked and surprised - even if they know it happens. But I think what made it worse was how it was handled in terms of continuing the injections .. (you know the story)

This is my opinion. Try to read it with an open mind before anyone decides to respond aggressively.
I totally agree with you and that’s exactly what I want to say. If you searching a secure hack then take PO. That was the reason why I am using PO and paying 40 instead of 20.
Old 10/27/2023, 06:13   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebris View Post

That is the difference.

Price doesn't always equate to quality/security, I've used many overpriced cheats for many different games that were complete dogshit, while cheaper options were much better.

Of course, it's users right to complain if a cheat has issues like poor performance, features, overall quality etc... but when it comes to detections, if the provider is actively working on keeping their cheat undetected, users can't simply complain and get mad when a detection happens, sometimes anticheats win, it's a race anyway.