Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 18:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warzone 2 Unlocker

Discussion on Warzone 2 Unlocker within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Warzone 2 Unlocker

Please provide me with and link some providers that offer a secure soft unlock for Warzone 2.

What do I understand by secure?

- The unlocker should have no detection, hence undetected.
- The unlocker should have been in existence for a certain period and be out of the testing phase.
- The unlocker should have current vouches and users who attest that, for example, after 30 days, there is still no account suspension due to the unlocker.

My last unlock all was with Interwebz, and there had been no suspension for months; however, this unlocker is no longer available.
Old 10/22/2023, 17:33   #2

elite*gold: 7
They all get u banned.
Old 10/22/2023, 20:35   #3

Unlock all tools are not worth the risk anymore.... if this was 2020 then by all means you could use it all the time with no ban for months or even years... but now you get instant SB then perm
Old 10/22/2023, 23:31   #4

elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 110/1/1
Quote:
Originally Posted by questionger View Post
Please provide me with and link some providers that offer a secure soft unlock for Warzone 2.

What do I understand by secure?

- The unlocker should have no detection, hence undetected.
- The unlocker should have been in existence for a certain period and be out of the testing phase.
- The unlocker should have current vouches and users who attest that, for example, after 30 days, there is still no account suspension due to the unlocker.

My last unlock all was with Interwebz, and there had been no suspension for months; however, this unlocker is no longer available.
Contact me on Discord if you are interested in a safe and cheap one, been using it myself for the past months, it has never been detected since.

Discord: devgr
Old 10/23/2023, 05:03   #5

I’ve used Cobalts since season 5 and I have not had any issues with bans
Old 10/23/2023, 20:45   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotopiz View Post
I’ve used Cobalts since season 5 and I have not had any issues with bans

Link?
Old 10/27/2023, 17:54   #7

I don’t understand how some people say their Unlocker was detected and other say theirs not.
How is it possible that a unlocker can or can not be detected? I mean it isn’t like a aimbot where some anticheat mechanics can detect a sus behaviour. Unlocked items are unlocked or not so a anticheat can test if user owns the item in the server database. So how is it possible that some user get banned and some not?
Old 10/28/2023, 18:05   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_steward View Post
I don’t understand how some people say their Unlocker was detected and other say theirs not.
How is it possible that a unlocker can or can not be detected? I mean it isn’t like a aimbot where some anticheat mechanics can detect a sus behaviour. Unlocked items are unlocked or not so a anticheat can test if user owns the item in the server database. So how is it possible that some user get banned and some not?
I don’t make cheats, so my answer may be totally wrong, but here is what I think:

I don’t think the detection comes from whether or not you have a “locked” item equipped, I think the detection comes from the code that is used to temporarily unlock the items while you are equipping them. Surely there is more than one way to “trigger” the game to unlock all items, and I am assuming that some methods are riskier than others. There is also the fact that some tools use AC blockers which in theory has the potential to safeguard the unlocker while you are using it.

With that being said, I have also heard the devs do manual detections as well when you equip a locked item that hasn’t been publicly released yet. If I remember correctly, there was a temp ban wave on accounts that used unlockers to equip the ghoulish Halloween camo wayyyyy before it officially came out for the haunting event