Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 17:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ungrateful and toxic customers

Discussion on Ungrateful and toxic customers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 10/27/2023, 13:11   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrawPoint View Post
if the provider is actively working on keeping their cheat undetected
That’s a very important point. When the provider working to hold the cheat always undetected that would be nice.
Then the provider has earned every cent and I'm happy to pay more for it.

Does anyone know a provider who is actively working on the hack. By that I didn't mean individual updates, but rather actively working to protect the cheats.
Old 10/27/2023, 13:31   #17

I wonder why I keep replying to you remembering your old messages. You're the classic kid who doesn't understand anything in the world of cheats.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/27/2023, 14:02   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighters87 View Post
I wonder why I keep replying to you remembering your old messages. You're the classic kid who doesn't understand anything in the world of cheats.
you can't contribute anything except always insulting others. You are always the one who comes first and has to defend xx provider. You are a real asX kisser. I talking not about PO. Zeb is a nice guy.
Old 10/27/2023, 14:11   #19

so in your opinion the developers, whether po, aa, iw, kern, aimex, etc., don't work to avoid detection? you're fighting against billion-dollar companies.
Old 10/27/2023, 14:48   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighters87 View Post
so in your opinion the developers, whether po, aa, iw, kern, aimex, etc., don't work to avoid detection? you're fighting against billion-dollar companies.
People like you are ruining this forum.
You don't allow any discussions and you just insult and attack.

If you think further, you would understand the meaning. if a provider makes an effort and continues to develop its hack. then there would be no detections. But if a provider has found a way so that the hack is not detected and then doesn't do anything anymore. then the hack will be detected. You understand that, right? Otherwise it would not be detected. Every provider whose cheat is detected has missed it and done too little. Everyone should understand that. it's all about this.

Unfortunately, it's also the case if you tell the truth that you don't have many friends. Especially here there are a lot of asX-lickers. That's why such discussions are not welcomed by some here, even though they are true. Like the User Fighters. Your nick seems to be part of the program. Fighters you just fight. That seems to be the reason you are here and your nick proves that. You are here to make troube. Back to the Topic. Many providers don't know how to deal with customers. customer is king. Without the customers, the providers would be nothing. The providers have to understand that. I come from a sales background and have over 30 years of experience in sales. the customer must be valued. There are no bad customers, there is just bad support. The provider should remember that. This is not about PO. The PO support was always good and friendly. I had my bad experiences with IW and posted that here too.
Old 10/27/2023, 15:21   #21

with this message of yours you are simply confirming that you really don't understand anything about cheats and anti-cheats. you have had problems with everyone strangely and at the first problem you request refunds. I would ban you on all providers
Old 10/27/2023, 16:57   #22

Change your nick to Gossip Girl. Instead of contributing something meaningful, you continue to do so. Always bla bla bla just meaningless posts from you.

They should probably ban them from the forum. Because of you, many threads here have lost their meaning because you just spam pointlessly and insult others
Old 10/27/2023, 17:06   #23

come on young lady, don't be offensive. Which provider will be your next refund and complaint victim? I wish you many beautiful things my love
Old 10/28/2023, 15:43   #24

None of the cheat providers would get hit back then if none of them impelemented unlockers. Acti/blizzard specficially went after those devs who had unlockers. Big corps hate when money doesnt roll in.
Old 10/28/2023, 16:33   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by puzusu View Post
None of the cheat providers would get hit back then if none of them impelemented unlockers. Acti/blizzard specficially went after those devs who had unlockers. Big corps hate when money doesnt roll in.
Well, just like big corps that want money, providers also want to, if that means adding a feature that pretty much unlocks everything in the game they'll do it, some don't care if security is compromised. Also, when unlock all got detected it only caused issue for those who used the feature, not necessarily the cheat itself. And lately, the detections that happened to providers were not because of unlockers as most security based providers whom didn't even have unlockers also got hit.