Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 13:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PO going downhill

Discussion on PO going downhill within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/25/2023, 16:37   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
1. to be banned in po public chat, you have to be a full on retard...
using a ban is the absolute last option for chat moderation.
IF by some small chance you were banned for no reason, make a ticket and the logs will be looked at.

2. po has thousands of users.

this "detection" has resulted in less than 70 bans thus far. (pretty sure less than 50 but i have to double check, overestimated to prevent being wrong).

nobody was used as a "guinea pig" lmao - and if you feel that you were, and you're one of the very few users that were banned in the detection, simply don't buy it again... there have been more new purchases than total bans since the detection announcement, so don't feel obligated to buy again, go elsewhere, like aa or cobalt - i've been using them both for the time being and they're great.

from the beginning of po, we've been forward in admitting that the cheat is not undetectable, and that a detection is always possible, but due to zebleer's expertise in the area of anti-cheats, po would have a better chance at staying undetected for longer than most competitors, which proved true per the longevity of the cheat.

going forward, unlike most developers that band-aid, repackage and publish after a detection, zebleer has not only completely reworked the cheat, but he's in the process of adding additional safeguards to ensure we can outlast other providers once again.

so, again, if you don't want to be a po customer going forward, don't.
we'll all be fine w/o you
Po only outlasted other providers by three months.

And they will definitely be more bans soon once more people start to get ban on mw2
Old 10/25/2023, 17:07   #17

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicatekikes View Post
the issue I have with Po is that they let new and old users inject well knowing it was detected. Unfortunately my friend lost a $700 Account that could have been prevented if he would of stoped injects.
I don't believe you at all because

1. I read your other claims on this thread and many of them are lies (e.g. claiming IW was around and UD for "4 years" even though they were on COD and for about 2 years now & not UD for as long as you say, also claiming that my competitors all lasted almost as long as me when many of my competitors got detected up to a year or more before me).

2. Since people who have never even used PO like yourself keep coming to threads & blowing up this narrative that I let some massive amount of people unnecessarily get banned, I did the actual math. I grabbed every key that injected MW2 or MW3 after I realized I was detected there the linked user had not injected MW2 or MW3 since September 27. The number is 22. I caused 22 unnecessary bans for the sake of getting PO up faster for my users & with more certainty. Most providers who get detected cause 100+ unnecessary bans by being in denial about being detected or by hiding it. I just wanted to get valuable test results fast first.

So if your friend is one of 22 people please let me know. I think you made him up to make PO look bad & your daddy look good

Quote:
+ they cheat overpriced 40$ a month for cod is a bit overpriced
Considering other Providers are cheaper and been UD for almost just as long.
My first two main competitors (Golden Gun & X22) got detected in 2021. For sure they lasted "almost" as long as me. Then one security focused provider who already existed & one new one both got detected almost a full year ago. Then another security focused provider about 6 months ago. If you ignore the feature detections then yes IW lasted until much closer to me but they aren't the only competitor I have.
Old 10/25/2023, 18:58   #18

Quote:
sorry not 4 years but 3 years and wdym interwebsz is definitely been known for a lot longer than MW2 and they wasn't specifically targeted engine owning and interwebs both used the same manipulation in the game's engine. so they targeted EO and interwebs got hit in cross fire because they both use the same manipulation in the game's engine.

so please get your straight

Lmao wait, so now they are making excuses? IW got targeted twice my dude, the dev was fast enough to prevent 1st one i think couple of dudes got banned the 2nd was target was successful and now they making excuses and putting the blame on EO xD, a detection is detection and thats worse imagine target is another provider and you caught up in between.

And i got my facts straight if you shill at least do it properly, IW need to send smarter shills, Security FoCuSeD prOviDeR keep copying.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/25/2023, 19:13   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
Lmao wait, so now they are making excuses? IW got targeted twice my dude, the dev was fast enough to prevent 1st one i think couple of dudes got banned the 2nd was target was successful and now they making excuses and putting the blame on EO xD, a detection is detection and thats worse imagine target is another provider and you caught up in between.

And i got my facts straight if you shill at least do it properly, IW need to send smarter shills, Security FoCuSeD prOviDeR keep copying.
they just said they were detected, they never blamed anyone or said how they were detected or why

they were detected once, the detection that was prevented was still during the time cheat was updating and it was not a detection more than it was a mitigation so nobody couldve possibly been banned considering the cheat was down, no shills were sent anywhere, people that post here do so of their own will and it does not represent the staff or the site

im not sure what you have against the site, youre making up stories about them sending "shills" and its untrue, if a few people unrelated to IW on this forum say something then please dont phrase from a firstperson perspective because it does not represent IW, thank you
Old 10/25/2023, 19:27   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by privacyendorser View Post
they just said they were detected, they never mentioned blamed anyone or said how they were detected or why

they were detected once, the detection that was prevented was still during the time cheat was updating and it was not a detection more than it was a mitigation so nobody couldve possibly been banned considering the cheat was down, no shills were sent anywhere, people that post here do so of their own will and it does not represent the staff or the site

im not sure what you have against the site, youre making up stories about them sending "shills" and its untrue
Thanks for clarifying this well he is not the 1st one who said this but even cobalt himself mentioned same thing only to assume he may have talked to a staff or dev himself.

Anyhow we also assume sending shills because before IW detection these forums were flooded with people going out of their way to promote IW and spreading security focused phrase almost same marketing phrase of PO, it was annoying.

I recommend one official representitive of IW be active in these forums not just black market, so spread of rumor and misinformation be prevented.
Old 10/25/2023, 19:30   #21

Quote:
Thanks for clarifying this well he is not the 1st one who said this but even cobalt himself mentioned same thing only to assume he may have talked to a staff or dev himself.

Anyhow we also assume sending shills because before IW detection these forums were flooded with people going out of their way to promote IW and spreading security focused phrase almost same marketing phrase of PO, it was annoying.

I recommend one official representitive of IW be active in these forums not just black market, so spread of rumor and misinformation be prevented.
yea i suppose thats his opinion on the matter, yea all cheats that last a long time will have an army of people recommending it until everyone gets banwaved and they turn on them, im sure neither IW or PO or whatever other cheat in the future sanctioned these people to run around here doing that, its just a side-effect
Old 10/25/2023, 20:13   #22

Quote:

As privacyendorser mentioned the first detection didn’t really count as nobody got ban. It was during the season 3 update If I remember correctly
Whan the cheat was down inject disabled as they usually do during update time.

And kolo realized the cheat was detected and he came out and said it immediately very transparent about it. But nobody was affected as inject we’re disabled. So don’t really count this as a detection.

And the second time EO and IW got hit at the exact same time
And kolo said it’s because they used the same manipulation in the games engine or something along this lines. And that EO was targeted and iw got hit in the crossfire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
I don't believe you at all because

1. I read your other claims on this thread and many of them are lies (e.g. claiming IW was around and UD for "4 years" even though they were on COD and for about 2 years now & not UD for as long as you say, also claiming that my competitors all lasted almost as long as me when many of my competitors got detected up to a year or more before me).

2. Since people who have never even used PO like yourself keep coming to threads & blowing up this narrative that I let some massive amount of people unnecessarily get banned, I did the actual math. I grabbed every key that injected MW2 or MW3 after I realized I was detected there the linked user had not injected MW2 or MW3 since September 27. The number is 22. I caused 22 unnecessary bans for the sake of getting PO up faster for my users & with more certainty. Most providers who get detected cause 100+ unnecessary bans by being in denial about being detected or by hiding it. I just wanted to get valuable test results fast first.

So if your friend is one of 22 people please let me know. I think you made him up to make PO look bad & your daddy look good

My first two main competitors (Golden Gun & X22) got detected in 2021. For sure they lasted "almost" as long as me. Then one security focused provider who already existed & one new one both got detected almost a full year ago. Then another security focused provider about 6 months ago. If you ignore the feature detections then yes IW lasted until much closer to me but they aren't the only competitor I have.
Definitely don’t have a reason to lie about my friend getting ban
I’m not trying to make PO look bad I’m just giving my honest opinion about the situation and how it was handled all wrong IMO. I was actually going to switch to Po for mw3 and go for a more closet approach. As I been using cobalt raging for the last couple months. And wanted to try Po but never got around to it because 40$ for cod IMO overpriced but I was going to bite the bullet and try for mw3

And as I said I don’t care about the detection it’s happens. It’s how the situation was handled that really put me off of Po and made me decide against it.

Considering if I was a new user you wouldn’t care about me or my account
You would just use me as a lab rat.
Old 10/25/2023, 21:21   #23

Quote:
And the second time EO and IW got hit at the exact same time
And kolo said it’s because they used the same manipulation in the games engine or something along this lines. And that EO was targeted and iw got hit in the crossfire.
Yeah it's correct that it was the same thing but there's technical evidence that it was at least not ONLY targeting EngineOwning.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/25/2023, 21:38   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by EngineOwning View Post
Yeah it's correct that it was the same thing but there's technical evidence that it was at least not ONLY targeting EngineOwning.
I see sorry if I was mistaken
I’m just going off what kolo said at the beginning of the detection.
Old 10/28/2023, 22:46   #25

elite*gold: 383
As the product has been re-instated (per information provided by the seller), this discussion can stop here

#closed
Closed Thread