Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Combat Arms
You last visited: Today at 03:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Detection Alert | BlackCipher Detection Check!

Discussion on Detection Alert | BlackCipher Detection Check! within the Combat Arms forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 28
Detection Alert | BlackCipher Detection Check!

This is a check that has been implemented by Nexon into their BlackCipher system for a few patches now. I think its time attention towards it is brought towards the hack users.

BlackCipher performs a check to see if you have certain web pages open when you are running Combat Arms. It is strongly advised to simply close your web browser while running the game. This should resolve many detection issues.

If you have M*GH open when you start the game, in under 5 minutes (Average) the game should end and crash. This also occurs of certain other websites are open.

The Noob-Friendly version of this is simple; Close Web Browser When Running Combat Arms

Doing this should stop most random detection problems users are facing. Pass this along through help threads and posts where people are asking help, for cases where new users do not read the stuck threads in the section.

Once again, close web browsers to avoid random detection. Flushing your DNS and clearing your history/cache could help but I'm no where sure on that.

Code:
// In Command Prompt (CMD): Run -> cmd
ipconfig /flushdns

M*GH is a other website and i donīt wanna make Add for them here!
I didnīt found this turorial so i reposted it

Greetings Busta