Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 12:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Modern Internal detection ?!

Discussion on Modern Internal detection ?! within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/01/2022, 22:52   #16

elite*gold: 0
Certainly an interesting theory. That zebleer recommended a provider that got detected. And now has the best spoofer in the market. And now all the banned players need to buy a undetected spoofer and has 2 choices as a provider. For undetected cheats. So what this guy is saying is he sold his spoofer and his cheat by recommending a provider that was on thin ice.

If this is the truth then there is only 2 probabilities

1. He has access to the code and knew it would be detected
2. He has inside information on detections before it goes public

Now of these probabilities are false. Then zebleer is just a really smart person and no one really has a chance to compete against him. He's a marketing genius by recommending a provider in gambling if it gets detected or not because he sells both spoofer and cheat atleast 50 percent of the banned players will go to him for his cheat. And 100 percent of them will most likely need his spoofer.

What I am really trying to say is no one can compete agains a man like zebleer.

Good luck trying to.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/01/2022, 22:52   #17

Zableer: can u pls name the internal ones that got detected. It will help us all from wasting our money
Old 04/01/2022, 23:05   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsev View Post
Certainly an interesting theory. That zebleer recommended a provider that got detected. And now has the best spoofer in the market. And now all the banned players need to buy a undetected spoofer and has 2 choices as a provider. For undetected cheats. So what this guy is saying is he sold his spoofer and his cheat by recommending a provider that was on thin ice.

Now of these probabilities are false. Then zebleer is just a really smart person and no one really has a chance to compete against him. He's a marketing genius by recommending a provider in gambling if it gets detected or not because he sells both spoofer and cheat atleast 50 percent of the banned players will go to him for his cheat. And 100 percent of them will most likely need his spoofer.

Good luck trying to.

I think your highly overthinking it. He’s not Einstein he’s just a good dev who saw a good cheat and recommended it
Old 04/01/2022, 23:21   #19

Po still on top buckos

Account ive been using since PO opened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsev View Post

Good luck trying to.

This is a leaked photo of zebleer;

Old 04/02/2022, 12:04   #20

"2. He has inside information on detections before it goes public" omg lmao, zeb working for activision secretly??? lol
Old 04/02/2022, 12:39   #21

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward_1337 View Post
"2. He has inside information on detections before it goes public" omg lmao, zeb working for activision secretly??? lol
I know right? How much can they stretch things is beyond your imagination… next thing you know Zeb owns part of Activision and he is running PO to milk out as much $$$ as he can from players!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2022, 13:06   #22

Jesus that's a bit extreme LMAO, in my opinion its just a simple coincidence and thats it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon View Post
Po still on top buckos

Account ive been using since PO opened.

This is a leaked photo of zebleer;

If its him, i would spam the **** out of zebleer and ask to get in whitelist and all bundles, weps, EVERYTHING unlocked, i would spam him so hard until he would accept lol
Old 04/02/2022, 15:38   #23

So much for this “Security focus internal cheat” they are just like any other cheat out there, nothing different from a Security stand point.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2022, 15:39   #24

omg phantom overlay sbmm bypass coming out soon

no fr now some of these guys hate zeb so ******* much ahahha
Old 04/02/2022, 15:51   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
Jesus that's a bit extreme LMAO, in my opinion its just a simple coincidence and thats it.

If its him, i would spam the **** out of zebleer and ask to get in whitelist and all bundles, weps, EVERYTHING unlocked, i would spam him so hard until he would accept lol
Thats him laughing all the way to the bank rn with all my lifetime money

Simply put;

zebleer got tired of all these banned nerds that used EO over and over again and they want to finally enjoy the game with cheats without risk of getting banned in 2 hours, mind you there's lots of good cheats out there that have good features. I know PO isn't for everyone so there has to be options out here.

People need to realize that raging is dead now if you want to keep an account unbanned.

If you want to rage, make sure you have a plethora of accounts lined up like that one nerd @ does.
Old 04/03/2022, 19:11   #26

MI/PO websites are basically the same design/backend. PO spoofer has same launcher interface as MI cheat. It's not rocket science that the same guy is behind both MI and PO.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/04/2022, 13:59   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaDirkDiggler View Post
MI/PO websites are basically the same design/backend. PO spoofer has same launcher interface as MI cheat. It's not rocket science that the same guy is behind both MI and PO.
Mobius and MI websites are also the exact same design structures as well lol. I also said this when Mobius got their UAV detection, why would they add that feature in when there main focus was on security? then weeks later both got detected LMAO.

Also, as soon as they were both detected they offered discount to their users - if they purchased PO's spoofer. It all looked like a staged marketing strategy to me... I mean it's just Ironic that all three of these companies were constantly recommended each other.

Imo all three have the same staff behind them and they are trying to make as much money as possible before this game is dead.

I have nothing against Mobius, Po or MI, I've lost accounts both from Mobius and MI. I'm also back using Mobius.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2022, 15:11   #28

elite*gold: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchynufc12345 View Post
Mobius and MI websites are also the exact same design structures as well lol. I also said this when Mobius got their UAV detection, why would they add that feature in when there main focus was on security? then weeks later both got detected LMAO.

Also, as soon as they were both detected they offered discount to their users - if they purchased PO's spoofer. It all looked like a staged marketing strategy to me... I mean it's just Ironic that all three of these companies were constantly recommended each other.

Imo all three have the same staff behind them and they are trying to make as much money as possible before this game is dead.

I have nothing against Mobius, Po or MI, I've lost accounts both from Mobius and MI. I'm also back using Mobius.

Just to clear this up, yeah Mobius perm UAV feature that we had for a week got detected, just like everyone who had a perm UAV feature, would have been impossible to know that was about to happen without being a member of the Ricochet dev team.

The last two points are far simpler, my site looks like PO’s simply because I asked Zeebler for advice and help setting it up, my old site was Wordpress trash and looked absolutely terrible, my cheats are great, but I’m not a web dev haha.

As far as the discount, this is again showing where people who understand the business side of cheats thrive. Some users got banned from the perm UAV detection, PO released a spoofer that I have faith in. I asked him to give me a discount code for my users in exchange for me plugging his spoofer to hundreds of clients.

I don’t get anything out if that deal except a better deal for my users after getting some of them banned and helping them get going again. Just a tactical business decision that has paid off and continues to pay off.

If I can help save my users some cash and get them a great product that I don’t offer myself, I will always do it.

Hope that clears things up, happy to see you’ve still got your faith in Mobius, maybe this is why ^
Old 04/04/2022, 15:59   #29

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,018
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaDirkDiggler View Post
You mean because I made a new loader for the spoofer that's console since I can't be bothered making an ugly UI that advanced since the spoofer options and outputs are more demanding?

Console loader is very common & doesn't mean things are the same.

When I have more time I'll make a UI or integrate the spoofer launch into the cheat loader that has a simple UI already done (started out with console loader too BTW).

No one on the PO team is on the MI team. We just talk.
Old 04/05/2022, 02:38   #30

Starting to make sense. Möbius and PO own Activision. Bill gates is that you?