Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 14:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mobiuscheats vs aimexcheats

Discussion on mobiuscheats vs aimexcheats within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/09/2021, 17:45   #16

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,496
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheatPalace| JoJo View Post
i am an officail reseller for xmodus
i have provided all my customers with new updates with 0 extra charge and i think xmodus also doesnt charge anything extra

TBH i dont know why their are negative reviews, i am an official reseller for them and i have never been banned and in their telegram i also see many statisfied customers, not to mention i have never seen them charge extra for new season updates... i have been providing my customers for free..
You can always go with resellers if the og support is ***.
I might be wrong but i never saw anything like this happen

Aimex is overpriced according to their features
Like 45euros a month for esp and aimbot....

So you are telling me that

XModus:
Getting detected twice, dropping HWID bans randomly on crashes, **** support and lifetime scam is an equal competitor to

AIMEX:
Undetected for 1 1/2 year, all legit functions, great support and constantly updated Lifetime.

You must be joking right? It really doesnt help that you just copy pasted the cheat description (SEO text) from Aimex too for your store.

Over the time i got a dozent reports from users on Discord and on EPVP that they got scammed or somehow ****** by Xmodus.

But for sure, everyone can read through this thread: https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ca...se-xmodus.html
Old 11/09/2021, 17:54   #17

elite*gold: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post

XModus:
Getting detected twice, dropping HWID bans randomly on crashes, **** support and lifetime scam is an equal competitor to

AIMEX:
Undetected for 1 1/2 year, all legit functions, great support and constantly updated Lifetime.

You must be joking right? It really doesnt help that you just copy pasted the cheat description (SEO text) from Aimex too for your store.

Over the time i got a dozent reports from users on Discord and on EPVP that they got scammed or somehow ****** by Xmodus.

But for sure, everyone can read through this thread:
i am uoting my personal experince, that i have never been banned with it
And for your information the SEO text was used cuz once i had plans to resell aimex
Old 11/09/2021, 18:36   #18

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,061
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post

XModus:

AIMEX:

But for sure, everyone can read through this thread:
HWID bans on failed injections too, not just crashes.

Aimex > Xmodus all day long.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/09/2021, 18:39   #19

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Aimex is overpriced according to their features
Like 45euros a month for esp and aimbot....
To be fair, as of now they are the most polished public chair with no detection for 1+ year that I have seen for closet players that is not missing any features in this regards except for the FPS drop.

But then again, their customer service is something that I can’t be bothered to deal with when things needs to be addressed, so I didn’t continue with them.

Edit: I came back to Aimex hehehe
Old 11/09/2021, 18:45   #20

elite*gold: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by MK-DOS View Post
To be fair, as of now they are the most polished public chair with no detection for 1+ year that I have seen for closet players that is not missing any features in this regards except for the FPS drop.

But then again, their customer service is something that I can’t be bothered to deal with when things needs to be addressed, so I didn’t continue with them.
I agree, the good safety is one of the things that makes it good, but about features it does lack radar,loot esp and so many more features that others have.
Old 11/09/2021, 18:55   #21

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
and i think xmodus also doesnt charge anything extra
To be honest your boy just did it, so I’m not sure how can’t you know about it.