Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 05:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server Side Richocet detections

Discussion on Server Side Richocet detections within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Server Side Richocet detections

Hey, am curious and couldn’t see the topic. Am about to buy VG and while I’m pretty certain what provider I’m going to use with it I’m wondering what type of detection vectors server side richocet might be looking for. Hit percentage, wall tracking, wall banging, and what aimbot settings are fine, bound to get a ban, or somewhere in the middle.

If you play legit looking, and snipe for example, you might only get a few kills, but might have a 100% hit ratio, dangerous?. If you use mouse or controller for your own recoil control how can it tell the difference between that or an aimbot pulling your crosshairs down. Is the number of times aimbot updates per second catchable? I can occasionally see micro stutter in someone’s aim particularly slow motion in best play.

Don’t want to get busted, so if you already got busted interested to hear why!!
Old 11/07/2021, 17:32   #2

It's best to avoid using aimbot until there is more information on the server side checks.
Old 11/07/2021, 18:52   #3

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,065
I've been using an aimbot since release.
Mainly legitimate settings but occasionally rage-ish.
So far, I've been safe. I had one SB due to AA but the aimbot I've been using with a different provider has been fine.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2021, 19:03   #4

Been using aimbot with PO.

Settings 4 FOV 10 Smooth.

No shadowban or bans yet. and Ive been playing for about 9-12 hours maybe
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2021, 19:21   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
I've been using an aimbot since release.
Mainly legitimate settings but occasionally rage-ish.
So far, I've been safe. I had one SB due to AA but the aimbot I've been using with a different provider has been fine.
Was your SB because of AA itself or raging?
Old 11/07/2021, 19:27   #6

I been using aimbot with SystemCheats

Sometimes super legit sometimes more sticky, no sb or perma ban at all.
Old 11/09/2021, 18:58   #7

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,065
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrawPoint View Post
Was your SB because of AA itself or raging?
Because of AA.