Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 02:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Should I reset?

Discussion on Should I reset? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Should I reset?

I tried GG free weekend.

It installed some drivers. When I want to get rid of that/play legit or play with a different cheat, should I reset my pc? Or just uninstall GG and sfc/scannow and I am good to go? I never knew what to do.

And second, lets say, I use A chair and its undetected now. And I stop using it. 2/3 months later the chair is detected but I stopped using it while it was undetected. Will I still get banned?

Thanks!
Old 09/12/2021, 12:49   #2

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,501
You should be fine without. If you want just do the clean install. Always good anyways.
Old 09/12/2021, 13:07   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
You should be fine without. If you want just do the clean install. Always good anyways.
Thanks man! Imma use ur script <3
Also one more question, lets say, I use A chair and its undetected now. And I stop using it. 2/3 months later the chair is detected but I stopped using it while it was undetected. Will I still get banned?
Old 09/12/2021, 14:36   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by iChroma View Post
Thanks man! Imma use ur script <3
Also one more question, lets say, I use A chair and its undetected now. And I stop using it. 2/3 months later the chair is detected but I stopped using it while it was undetected. Will I still get banned?
There have been cases where people have been banned on accounts injected months apart from detection. For example, in the April banwave of this year, AA and x22 got hit with detections, many AA users said on their forums that their accounts have been banned where the last injection of the cheat was in February of this year, it's unclear if there's a correlation between that and the detection, but they do have ways to ban your accounts if you have traces left behind from a cheat provider, after using a specific provider It's recommended that you at least, completely uninstall their loader and clean your PC with cleaners. For maximum security, I personally completely reinstall windows 10 before using a different provider.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/12/2021, 14:56   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrawPoint View Post
There have been cases where people have been banned on accounts injected months apart from detection. For example, in the April banwave of this year, AA and x22 got hit with detections, many AA users said on their forums that their accounts have been banned where the last injection of the cheat was in February of this year, it's unclear if there's a correlation between that and the detection, but they do have ways to ban your accounts if you have traces left behind from a cheat provider, after using a specific provider It's recommended that you at least, completely uninstall their loader and clean your PC with cleaners. For maximum security, I personally completely reinstall windows 10 before using a different provider.
So in order to reduce the chance of getting banned on my main because of that alt is: reinstall windows and never touch that loader and alt again?
Old 09/12/2021, 18:15   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by iChroma View Post
So in order to reduce the chance of getting banned on my main because of that alt is: reinstall windows and never touch that loader and alt again?
That's what I recommend if you want to play on one account or your main account, use only one secure cheat. If you want to use multiple accounts and use risky features (Unlockers etc...) I recommend using a spoofer instead, but since they're targeted at the moment, I highly recommend you use only one cheat (Like PO) without spoofers or alt accounts.
Old 09/12/2021, 20:21   #7

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,065
If you have a restore point saved, you can simply revert to that without needing to reinstall all of windows.
Old 09/14/2021, 05:07   #8

elite*gold: 236
The Black Market: 388/0/0
I recommend using revo uninstaller to clear all traces add me on discord if you need help SawyerTheDuck#6748