Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 18:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

should i reset my WuTang healer to a nuker?

Discussion on should i reset my WuTang healer to a nuker? within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
should i reset my WuTang healer to a nuker?

whats you guys' opinions? i'm about to be FD. i already have a Shaolin nuker. should i reset my WuTang healer to a nuker before there's no turning back?
Old 06/26/2009, 02:04   #2

if you already have a shao nuker better to keep your WT as a healer to farm WB's in cc and to also solo dungeons if you ever get passes also WT nuker nukes are soo ugly compared to all other clans
Old 06/26/2009, 02:08   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterdoomer View Post
if you already have a shao nuker better to keep your WT as a healer to farm WB's in cc and to also solo dungeons if you ever get passes also WT nuker nukes are soo ugly compared to all other clans

this is true. all of it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT Wutang GB4 healer
06/15/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 0 Replies
hi as title says i want to trade a Wutang GB4 healer (Bardo) for a nuker atleast GB1 it has to be on Nirvana i want a nirvana nuker not bardo PM me please.
WTT or WTS cs4 Wutang nuker [Bardo]
05/07/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 8 Replies
Hi i sell my cs4 nwutang nuker with following this: 21 scale +9 cs bd 4slotted with 1k soul 2tear 23be (from Item mall) .................................... We can deal for: 8 k k k in-game cash or trade for fc12-cs4 BoT healer with very good gear or 5k acclaim coins
WTT CS 4 WUTANG NUKER FOR CS BOT WARRIOR
04/25/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all! Want to trade my wutang nuker for bot warrior CS or (fc 11-12) so pm me HERE !! :D
WTT sm wutang healer for almost any account
01/07/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 0 Replies
as the title says. he doesnt really have any items but he is sm 3. here is a picture: http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad18/robido/201 0January0713-18-00.jpg so if u wanna offer something(almost anything) plz do so. thank you.
Sell FC 5 Wutang nuker
07/04/2009 - Trading - 5 Replies
Selling Wutang FC 5 female nuker Server Nirvana Taking any kind of offer ex: accounts from 9D/other games/Guild Wars gold/9Dragons Gold/Money/ anything you can think of thats worth it