Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 04:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auto ping script

Discussion on Auto ping script within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 7
Auto ping script

Hey is there any auto ping macro script for logitech?
When you ads and shoot it automatically pings the target for you.
Old 07/08/2021, 19:27   #2

elite*gold: 2241
Received Thanks: 1,692
There is one which you can find on UC. Just google "Warzone unknown auto ping logitech"
Maybe I will copy/paste it here for people to use since a lot don't know where to find it.
Old 07/08/2021, 20:06   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by #lnfention View Post
Hey is there any auto ping macro script for logitech?
When you ads and shoot it automatically pings the target for you.
csmacro
Old 07/08/2021, 20:48   #4

What exactly is that good for? Ofc, team mates see the target easier but the sound que alone by that would be super annoying?
Old 07/09/2021, 17:32   #5

elite*gold: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avallon_Of_Hyrule View Post
What exactly is that good for? Ofc, team mates see the target easier but the sound que alone by that would be super annoying?
sniping when you hit them and they run behind bushes or trees etc.

or when youre shooting someone with your smg close fights and they run away so u can see if they are gonna ego chall u or just keep running around the corner etc.

its acc helpful bro trust me
Old 07/12/2021, 21:41   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
csmacro

that cs macro one ( i bought it extra for that reason ) doesnt work for me and they dont support.. really, they have the baddest support of all time and insulting me because i ask for help.

but their no recoil script is perfect...
Old 07/12/2021, 22:14   #7

elite*gold: 317
The Black Market: 373/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,552
Quote:
Originally Posted by cembot View Post
that cs macro one ( i bought it extra for that reason ) doesnt work for me and they dont support.. really, they have the baddest support of all time and insulting me because i ask for help.

but their no recoil script is perfect...
The RCS needs to be active and toggled for the auto ping to mark. Check their settings. You might wanna check out ours once we added it.
Old 07/12/2021, 23:34   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
The RCS needs to be active and toggled for the auto ping to mark. Check their settings. You might wanna check out ours once we added it.
What do you mean with RCS and toggled? OK maybe i got wrong setts then.. i'm already lifetime user hypex but i cant use it due AV alerts everytime and my pc is connected to our company AV. :-D
Old 07/12/2021, 23:41   #9

Quote:
What do you mean with RCS and toggled? OK maybe i got wrong setts then.. i'm already lifetime user hypex but i cant use it due AV alerts everytime and my pc is connected to our company AV. :-D
The autoping work with all guns, you shoot with the macro for your weapon activated and autoping work alone, no need more
Old 07/12/2021, 23:46   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
The autoping work with all guns, you shoot with the macro for your weapon activated and autoping work alone, no need more
really this is not working for me.. set the ingame key to the key in the script for ping. auto ping is true. but doesnt work..

tried everything.. binding other key in scrippt, always 1:1 to ingame settings but dont workw ith my logiteh g502
Old 07/14/2021, 18:51   #11

Quote:
really this is not working for me.. set the ingame key to the key in the script for ping. auto ping is true. but doesnt work..

tried everything.. binding other key in scrippt, always 1:1 to ingame settings but dont workw ith my logiteh g502
Ask their support for help. Dont they have a Discord Server?