Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 14:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ping Muito Alto[Very High Ping]

Discussion on Ping Muito Alto[Very High Ping] within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ping Muito Alto[Very High Ping]

Portugues:
Gente o Meu PWBR Esta Com o Ping Muito Alto e Muita Lag Como Diminuo Isso
English:
My PWBR People With This Very High Ping Lag and How Much diminish that
Old 11/03/2011, 16:49   #2

elite*gold: 20
Move to somewhere not BR and play PWI, simple really. Brazil is and stays a 2. world country, I guess that's the main reason so many people are having internet problems over there.

On a serious note - maybe your provider or level up games will do something about it.

Cheers
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Your ping is too high ??
07/04/2011 - Counter-Strike - 13 Replies
Ich werde oft gekickt und kommt folgende Fehlermeldung Disconnect: Your ping is too high ich verwende CS:S was muss ich machen damit diese Fehlermeldung nicht kommt ?
Low Ping High FPS
05/02/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Hey EPVP, Firstly i went into cmd and typed this "ping www.conqueronline.com" i got back 166ms which is 166ping in conquer game, but in the game my ping is 280ms when i should be getting no less than 166ping Secondly i want to buy a new computer what parts do you recommened that give me the lowest ping and highest fps and are there any tips out there to lower my ping and higher my fps for better and smoother play Thanks
High ping with vac
03/26/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
My frist post, and sorry for it isnt a new hack or something like... first of all i wanna say thanks for the others efforts in such way. I started with vac sometime ago, like 1 week, and in the start it was nice with my connection, now, i dunno why (if acclaim has find a way to stop hacking), if i lure with vac my ping goes to 250ish (the regular value) to like 15kish in a matter of secs, i get a lot dcs and such... Does any1 have that problem?Any fix around?
High ping
09/16/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 10 Replies
Ich hab ein bisschen gespielt und auf einmal kammen die high pings alle haben 999 und ich flieg dan aus dem game was is das?