Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 11:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can you use walls and fly under the radar?

Discussion on Can you use walls and fly under the radar? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can you use walls and fly under the radar?

Is there a program to run just radar and walls and not be detected by the anti cheat in a main account? If so how and where do you find this?
Old 05/27/2021, 02:05   #2

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 411/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,629
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uinweien View Post
Is there a program to run just radar and walls and not be detected by the anti cheat in a main account? If so how and where do you find this?
There is nothing like a "undetectable" cheat just undetected cheats. I recommend aimexcheats.com but any cheat would do the trick.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2021, 05:19   #3

Whats a good spoofer? And if you arent running them at the time they're detected, and use a spoofer and dont draw attention isnt your chances of being popped unlikely? Im tryna understand how you get banned if you're not being reported for sus activity
Old 05/27/2021, 18:20   #4

If you wall, most players would know it instantly. If youre a noob (probably u are because thats why u need cheats in the first place) , chances are SMBB is putting u into noob lobbies. So finally after getting your walls, you start getting high kills and maybe many wins then SMBB will put you into the pro bracket. Once youre in the pro lobby, players can easily notice if you are walling trust me. Then you will get reported all the time and then sooner or later get manually banned. Even good players who does not cheat have to deal with getting SB / perrma banned falsely all the time.
Old 05/28/2021, 02:46   #5

Lol 😆 funny reply.
Old 05/28/2021, 19:38   #6

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,124
Quote:
Whats a good spoofer? And if you arent running them at the time they're detected, and use a spoofer and dont draw attention isnt your chances of being popped unlikely? Im tryna understand how you get banned if you're not being reported for sus activity
You get banned for stats, detection, mass reports, play behavior, etc.
INFINITE is the best spoofer.
Old 05/28/2021, 22:52   #7

Quote:
The AC in COD is atrocious so if you get a good provider then it is completely up to your play style, if you are already a horrible player its very VERY obvious. I always describe closet cheating like a dance, its your movement, your game IQ then the cheats. If you move like your keyboard turning but have *** tier aim and game sense its quite obvious.

Now if you're already a multi season good player and you add in the cheat then it is quite easy to hide. If you really want to be legit/safe:

1) Radar only instead of full ESP
2) Radar only + very very soft aim settings with high smooth pretty much controller aim assist levels with no hard lock
3) ESP + Aimbot

in that order of legit play. It takes a lot and you being absolutely horrible in this game to get banned. Tone it down and play very legit when you get spectators its not hard. COD has that benefit of knowing when eyes are on you.
Old 05/29/2021, 09:20   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
The AC in COD is atrocious so if you get a good provider then it is completely up to your play style, if you are already a horrible player its very VERY obvious. I always describe closet cheating like a dance, its your movement, your game IQ then the cheats. If you move like your keyboard turning but have *** tier aim and game sense its quite obvious.

Now if you're already a multi season good player and you add in the cheat then it is quite easy to hide. If you really want to be legit/safe:

1) Radar only instead of full ESP
2) Radar only + very very soft aim settings with high smooth pretty much controller aim assist levels with no hard lock
3) ESP + Aimbot

in that order of legit play. It takes a lot and you being absolutely horrible in this game to get banned. Tone it down and play very legit when you get spectators its not hard. COD has that benefit of knowing when eyes are on you.
Totally agree. Thats why i replied, noobs who cheat are usually obvious and theres no "going under the radar"

There are many times ive encountered actual cheaters with walls and aimlock, they are so bad that you can still kill them easily especially if youre sniping because they are stupid enough to keep peaking the same spot

If you have sweaty movement like most pro players, even if you use walls its still hard to tell especially if youre playing quads or trios because some teams just have really good coms.

Then again if youre trying to play legit with walls and youre the last guy on the team with 3 teammate spectating you, its kinda hard not to get sus-ed
Old 06/04/2021, 07:57   #9

Quote:
Find a cheat with a small community to lower detection chances and don't be obvious. Big/popular providers will always be scapegoats and you will pay the price even if you were careful. If you cheat on your main account, then be prepared to lose it at any point. I've used INFINITE and it works, but I personally had many driver issues with my AMD build and they also were detected recently. I have AA in mind for my spoofing needs in the future and will likely try apple or aimex since they seem to have an undetected record thus far.
Old 06/04/2021, 18:28   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmushroom214 View Post
Find a cheat with a small community to lower detection chances and don't be obvious. Big/popular providers will always be scapegoats and you will pay the price even if you were careful. If you cheat on your main account, then be prepared to lose it at any point. I've used INFINITE and it works, but I personally had many driver issues with my AMD build and they also were detected recently. I have AA in mind for my spoofing needs in the future and will likely try apple or aimex since they seem to have an undetected record thus far.
Unfortunately, everyone (all cheats) has issues with AMD. It's simply not a brand that works well for gaming, despite their claims. Even with game developers, AMD builds has substantially more issues than Intel.

Simply expect to have issues with providers regardless where you go. Eventually, you'll find someone that works for you.

Side note, if you use AA with any other cheat such as Apple or Aimex, you'll have a lot of conflicting issues.
Old 06/07/2021, 23:33   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Unfortunately, everyone (all cheats) has issues with AMD. It's simply not a brand that works well for gaming, despite their claims. Even with game developers, AMD builds has substantially more issues than Intel.

Simply expect to have issues with providers regardless where you go. Eventually, you'll find someone that works for you.

Side note, if you use AA with any other cheat such as Apple or Aimex, you'll have a lot of conflicting issues.
I only plan to use AA for spoofing, not cheating. I tried their 10 day license and worked flawlessly paired with x22. I would stay with Infinite if it wasn't for the issues it causes after each restart on my system. Looking to move away from x22 and looking at Aimex or apple as my next home since they seem to be under the radar still.
Old 06/07/2021, 23:58   #12

AA has an option to be stream-proof which I think it what you are looking for? I use them on my main and haven't been hit yet. Like previous replies, it comes down to game IQ and you're movement - that's when you can tell if the player has a background in sweating in pubs.

Using the radar only instead of full ESP helps.
Old 06/08/2021, 00:34   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmushroom214 View Post
I only plan to use AA for spoofing, not cheating. I tried their 10 day license and worked flawlessly paired with x22. I would stay with Infinite if it wasn't for the issues it causes after each restart on my system. Looking to move away from x22 and looking at Aimex or apple as my next home since they seem to be under the radar still.
The issue is that AA doesn't always spoof when paired with other cheats, thus the conflicting issues.
Nothing you'll see on your end unless you -
1. check your HWID each time you launch
2. get banned and discover all of your accounts got banned as well.

It's safer to use something such a INFINITE or Cynical which isn't tied to an existing framework.