since unlockers got hit and everyones alts got ****** on, watch and read.
the free tracer cleaner solutions are garbage and they only remove some of the tracers.
this is a guaranteed solution to remove all tracers and changes.
program - recommended spoofer - (btc here, cheaper than resellers) - reseller (paypal accepted)
will it remove a shadow ban from a currently shadowed account?
no.
will it allow you to make new accounts without a shadow ban?
sometimes if you're lucky, but most times you'll need to either wait 7-14 days or use a spoofer with a new accont.
what is the point?
if your spoofer doesn't have a cleaner, this will prevent spoofed shadow bans.
additionally, if you plan to simply wait out for 7-14 days without playing, this will need to be done without a spoofer.
* p.s. you need to uninstall cold war (if it is installed) and the launcher this way, not just warzone.
Aged account working without shadow ban , read my story in the another post
yah my situation is weird, I can play fine for 1 match, hit play again and keep playing fine, but as soon as i levae that first match im shadow banned, so i have to make a new acc everytime I play lol even with Infispoo
also using AA's spoofer I get kicked from game when i search for match with error saying "account is perm banned"
i wonder if they're starting to track registration now.
i'll have to look into that and see.
wouldn't surprise me tbh with how aggressive the season 2 ac has been.
i wonder if they're starting to track registration now.
i'll have to look into that and see.
wouldn't surprise me tbh with how aggressive the season 2 ac has been.
When shadowbann lifts from new acc you can play without spoofer right?
Have done it like that and used the spoofer of shell coding, could play 1 game with new account and now stuck at 350ms. So spoofing doesnt work for me?
Have done it like that and used the spoofer of shell coding, could play 1 game with new account and now stuck at 350ms. So spoofing doesnt work for me?
try using a reliable spoofer, like the one i linked.
you can try for 40 minutes free.
@-0x41-4- Is cleaning tracers still necessary if you plan on spoofing after this unlocker ban? My rut account is perm and others are sb. If I buy an aged account with say infinite should I still clean tracers or should I be fine?
@-0x41-4- Is cleaning tracers still necessary if you plan on spoofing after this unlocker ban? My rut account is perm and others are sb. If I buy an aged account with say infinite should I still clean tracers or should I be fine?
if you use infinite then you'll be fine.
it is mainly for people that
(a) use a spoofer without a cleaner
(b) are waiting for the 7-14 days and aren't going to spoof.
however, even though i use infinite, i still do this just in case it misses something.
revo is just a means for a much deeper clean.