Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 00:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What cheat are the big streamers using?

Discussion on What cheat are the big streamers using? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What cheat are the big streamers using?

Hi guys,

Can you please tell me what cheats are the big streamers using?

I don't want to give names because I don't want to cause anyone, but you know what I mean?

I a streamer and I have used Gostaim, battlelog and EO and now I am trying x22 but I can't find the right cheat for streaming and I am looking for the one!

Please help

Regards,
Old 03/26/2021, 01:18   #2

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,092
Big streamers don't cheat. They're placed in bronze lobbies to make them look good.

As for a streamproof cheat, Aimex.
Old 03/26/2021, 01:35   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by expel112 View Post
Hi guys,

I don't want to give names because I don't want to cause anyone, but you know what I mean?

I a streamer and I have used Gostaim, battlelog and EO and now I am trying x22 but I can't find the right cheat for streaming and I am looking for the one!

Please help

Regards,
I have one for you.. you can add me up on discord malpheasant#3224

Prices:
1 month - 50$
3 months - 70$
6 months - 100$

No detection since Season1
Old 03/26/2021, 02:01   #4

Quote:
Hi guys,

Please help

Regards,

and of all they have prohibited you?
Old 03/26/2021, 02:52   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Big streamers don't cheat. They're placed in bronze lobbies to make them look good.

They use VPN to get to low lobbies.
Old 03/26/2021, 03:02   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerim6155 View Post
They use VPN to get to low lobbies.
Some do but the vast majority are put into bronze lobbies to intentionally push bundle sales.
But VPN's don't really have any impact on bronze lobbies per SBMM still being a factor.
Old 03/26/2021, 04:17   #7

AA is streamable via OBS
Old 03/26/2021, 04:45   #8

Most of the good ones don't cheat. Watch them on update days, they will log out, update the game and jump right back in and destroy lobbies. But I agree they are put in a lot of easier lobbies.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/26/2021, 05:09   #9

I know some streamer are legit, but come on, don't tell me that Aydan or Metsy or WingHeaven are legit. You can see how they cheat, the only reason of why they are not banned is the presure of the people saying they are legit, I guess. I can't figure it out how they stay undetectable even when get a cheeky matches. I know about bronze lobbies, but even with noobs, you can die from behind or miss some bullets, they never do that...
Old 03/26/2021, 07:46   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post

not true. this is more true for the console ones, or the ones using controllers on PC i've noticed. even still i've noticed no recoil scripts on a lot of those kids which can be accomplished with things like chronus max for controllers. they also use specific routers like netduma to get more favorable lobbies. I don't think activision is placing them in **** lobbies on purpose although I wouldn't be surprised. i've noticed streamers using aimbots as well, guys like zlaner definitely uses one, we all know symfuhny does too as well as no recoil scripts, which since he's on pc could be part of a chair or a macro. big time streamers aren't gonna be using public cheats though, just way too risky for detections, unless they have zero connections and are new to streaming. if a streamer is smart he's just gonna use walls and an aim key that he toggles every now and then to hit crazy shots and just play for content, not to actually win or care. he'll use the walls to set himself up well but not be blatant with them and die every once in a while by walking right past someone so nobody questions him.
Old 03/26/2021, 09:07   #11

They don't cheat, they simply use a second account or friend to reverse boost. Watch xproMVZ, his KD is around 8 and he' s matched up against people below 0.5 KD.

My KD is around 2 and I am getting sweat lobbies all over, with people around the same stats.
Old 03/26/2021, 13:10   #12

JUST A QUICK REMINDER TO EVERYONE THAT THIS POST IS NOT A DEBATE IF STREAMERS ARE CHEATING! this post is about what are the best cheats for streaming, what are the top streamers using?

Cheat requirements:
- stream proof
- no recoil
- smooth aimbot, 2 buttons bind head and other
- enemy and loot esp
- undetectable cheat
- cheat injects at game startup and is not visible in window mode obs, streamlabs, xplit whatever
- works exactly like the top streamers are using it

I heard Artificial Aiming and Aimex, can you please tell me if they have this functionality?
Old 03/26/2021, 13:37   #13

elite*gold: 161
The Black Market: 407/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,560
Quote:
JUST A QUICK REMINDER TO EVERYONE THAT THIS POST IS NOT A DEBATE IF STREAMERS ARE CHEATING! this post is about what are the best cheats for streaming, what are the top streamers using?

Cheat requirements:
- stream proof
- no recoil
- enemy and loot esp
- undetectable cheat
- cheat injects at game startup and is not visible in window mode obs, streamlabs, xplit whatever

I heard Artificial Aiming and Aimex, can you please tell me if they have this functionality?

As for AimexCheats:
- Yes
- Yes
- Yes (with switch)
- No
- Nothing is undetectable, only undetected
- If you inject yes
- For that you need to know what the top streamers use. I never saw one of them having a promotional video of their cheat lmao

Go with aimex, AA has trash support.
Old 03/26/2021, 16:29   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
As for AimexCheats:
- Yes
- Yes
- Yes (with switch)
- No
- Nothing is undetectable, only undetected
- If you inject yes
- For that you need to know what the top streamers use. I never saw one of them having a promotional video of their cheat lmao

Go with aimex, AA has trash support.

@ thank you. your post is actually quite helpfull, if there a video to see how the menu looks, stuff like that? I've found the promotional video, but I was wandering how the menu looks for this cheat.

Regarding the aimbot, is there a key switch or do you need to open the menu every time?
Old 03/26/2021, 16:47   #15

Quote:

Cheat requirements:
- stream proof
- no recoil
- enemy and loot esp
- undetectable cheat

The top streamers aren’t using cheats, which makes your thread irrelevant.

Don’t say “to find out what top streamers are using” because they’re not, which turns the thread into “are they cheating or not” discussion. If you’re looking for a cheat with specific functions, then say that.

If you want to know the best streamproof cheats, then ask that.
Aimex and ArtificialAiming. I prefer Aimex.
Yes it has no recoil, esp and aimbot.
No it doesn’t have item esp.
No it has never been detected.