Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 23:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What cheat are the big streamers using?

Discussion on What cheat are the big streamers using? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/26/2021, 22:37   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
The top streamers aren’t using cheats, which makes your thread irrelevant.

Don’t say “to find out what top streamers are using” because they’re not, which turns the thread into “are they cheating or not” discussion. If you’re looking for a cheat with specific functions, then say that.

If you want to know the best streamproof cheats, then ask that.
Aimex and ArtificialAiming. I prefer Aimex.
Yes it has no recoil, esp and aimbot.
No it doesn’t have item esp.
No it has never been detected.
yes, you are right, my bad, thanks for clarifying

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Best Rust Streamers? Worst Rust Streamers?
02/08/2020 - Rust - 4 Replies
Who is your favorite streamer to watch or snipe and why? Who is your least favorite or who do you dislike and why?
[Selling] Private No-Visual Cheat developed mainly for Streamers
04/05/2018 - Fortnite Trading - 10 Replies
Who are we? - We are 3 guys from USA/Europe that have been working on this project for the last 3 months. Why buy this cheat? - This is a private cheat with 20 slots, now since our target market is streamers, we are putting a lot of efforts in this cheat being as good as invisible to the anti-cheat, the game it-self and the player. What are the features? - As of right now this is not the most "Fun" cheat as it only have two features, a aim-bot with human-like movement and a trigger-bot...
[Selling] HoHax - an advanced cheat for streamers and non-streamers, with advanced features
03/28/2017 - Counter-Strike Trading - 4 Replies
Welcome to HoHax - an advanced cheat for streamers and non-streamers! A little backstory, I've been developing cheats privately for a couple professional CS:GO players and a streamer for two years now. As time went by, I added a lot more features to my cheats, many of which can be found in very few cheats, so I decided to rework my cheat a bit and release it here. Anyway, features: - Standard stuff (Aimbot, Wallhack, Radar, ESP, Triggerbot, Anti-recoil, Bhop, Skin Changer etc) -...