Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 21:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why do spoofers have different selections?

Discussion on Why do spoofers have different selections? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 141
Why do spoofers have different selections?

I'm a little curious as to why spoofers have selections for which game you'd like to spoof, rather than just spoofing everything and being able to play anything?
Old 03/25/2021, 20:07   #2

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,088
Different games = different tracers, different HWID bans, different bypasses.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2021, 20:09   #3

elite*gold: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Different games = different tracers, different HWID bans, different bypasses.
Makes complete sense, thank you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Why are spoofers not permanent?
05/20/2020 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
Different games have different effect on Psychology of human being.
03/16/2017 - Mobile Games - 0 Replies
There may be positive effect as well as negative effect of games on mind of different persons. Many people get different benefits from games such as, polishing their mental skills, killing their free boring time, play games to avoid different unhealthy thing in our society and many other benefits which keep their mind. On the other hand, there are many people as well who just waste their precious time by just playing games, many users of games usually interpret things in real life from games...
same source different vps have different result kindly look
11/22/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
my source running in vps1: this appears - Unable to load DLL 'Libeay34.dll': The specified module could not be found. same source running in vps2: no error like Unable to load DLL 'Libeay34.dll': The specified module could not be found. why? how come that in my vps 1 that error appear but in my vps 2 there is no error like that. same source. in my gamecrytography.cs
Why do not you help me why why
01/21/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies
hi Why don't you help me maybe this topic five me I didn't get even one response why why I hesitate on this forum more than one year for help but I don't get it -- O I want create server server server for mt2 like standard now but all I get it explained to build local I local surfer o I don't want to run a server on your server ip but rather marginal ... -- Have you bought hosting space or bought a server script to install FreeBSD what hey friends I hope help me one time
[Ideas] Editting the Values of Dye Selections
12/02/2009 - Mabinogi - 32 Replies
I have been working on trying to find a way to make any fixed dye into a specific color (taking cheap ones and making them black or red for instance). I tried changing the colors.xml (stores all the fixed dye colors) to a single color, that was a no-go it seemed. I have also tried changing the values of the color currently selected in the dye palette on regular dyes (I tried search the hex color value as well as decimal, neither seemed to work). I was just wondering if anyone else has had...