Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

same source different vps have different result kindly look

Discussion on same source different vps have different result kindly look within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
same source different vps have different result kindly look

my source running in vps1: this appears -
Unable to load DLL 'Libeay34.dll': The specified module could not be found.

same source running in vps2: no error like Unable to load DLL 'Libeay34.dll': The specified module could not be found.

why? how come that in my vps 1 that error appear but in my vps 2 there is no error like that. same source.

in my gamecrytography.cs

Code:
       [DllImport("libeay34.dll", CallingConvention = CallingConvention.Cdecl)]
        public extern static void CAST_set_key(IntPtr _key, int len, byte[] data);

[DllImport("winmm.dll")]
        public static extern uint timeGetTime();

public extern static void BF_ecb_encrypt(byte[] in_, byte[] out_, IntPtr schedule, int enc);

public extern static void BF_cbc_encrypt(byte[] in_, byte[] out_, int length, IntPtr schedule, byte[] ivec, int enc);

public extern static void CAST_cfb64_encrypt(byte[] in_, byte[] out_, int length, IntPtr schedule, byte[] ivec, ref int num, int enc);
        [DllImport("Libeay34.dll", CallingConvention = CallingConvention.Cdecl)]
        public extern static void BF_ofb64_encrypt(byte[] in_, byte[] out_, int length, IntPtr schedule, byte[] ivec, out int num);
Old 11/19/2013, 21:38   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,827
You're just creating spam now. I already answered your question in another thread. I'm really not sure how we can even help you if you cannot comprehend that you need to move the file as well for it to exist in the new location. Please tell me what you do not understand about this solution.
Old 11/19/2013, 21:41   #3

hi fang

hi fang, i did move the files to my vps1 all the files from my vps2 i moved it to my vps but, in my vps2 i dont see that problem but when i run the server to my vps 1 that problem occur.
Old 11/19/2013, 21:49   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcbacor6666 View Post
hi fang, i did move the files to my vps1 all the files from my vps2 i moved it to my vps but, in my vps2 i dont see that problem but when i run the server to my vps 1 that problem occur.
Can you show me a picture of the file being in the same directory as the executable? If that really is the case, then my apologies and it would be nice to know everything you know about the problem (including the steps you've taken in an attempt to solve the problem). It could be that the dll targets the wrong machine architecture (32bit / 64bit), though that usually results in a different error message.
Old 11/19/2013, 22:21   #5

its oke fang

this is my vps 1 [i tried to fix it by reinstalling mysql but did not fixed it. also change mysql verison it did not fixed it aswell, then i tried to rebuild my source to x64 and run it in the vps same problem. i have added my ports in the firewall to allow it did not fixed it too.

Uploaded with

this is my vps 2

i have remove some number in my ip in my screenshot to protect from other user sorry.

Uploaded with

i have no problem in my vps2 , its weird cuz in vps 1 the error in my screenshot above will happen.
Old 11/19/2013, 22:41   #6

Oh, there's the full error. Alright, it probably is that the dll targets the wrong dll. Are both systems 64bit? If not, that's your problem. You have a fix to make your source 64bit and you might be trying to run it on a 32bit system.
Old 11/19/2013, 23:03   #7

my 2 vps are x64 bit system , ill try making my source x64, its running in x86 at the moment, its weird cuz my vps2 is also a x64 bit.
Old 11/19/2013, 23:49   #8

Make a backup copy of your VPS1 bin/debug folder just to be safe.

Copy all the files in the debug folder in VPS2 to the debug folder in VPS1.
Then rebuild the executable.

This happens to me alot whenever I attempt to build a new executable with one already running
Old 11/22/2013, 16:26   #9

its been fixed
thanks

Quote:
Make a backup copy of your VPS1 bin/debug folder just to be safe.

Copy all the files in the debug folder in VPS2 to the debug folder in VPS1.
Then rebuild the executable.

This happens to me alot whenever I attempt to build a new executable with one already running