Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 17:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why are spoofers not permanent?

Discussion on Why are spoofers not permanent? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[deleted]

[deleted]
Old 05/20/2020, 12:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
I think spoofers dont go so deep, because they demand to work in the background, while changing HWID, if they worked permanently, you would probbaly need some physical tool or something to manipulated the ID of your HW? no?
Old 05/20/2020, 12:07   #3

elite*gold: 1547
hwid is calculated by hardware/devices itself, you need to change them physically or use a software like spoofers, every "permanent" solution will also change the idīs temporarily but repeats it or uses new id again
Old 05/20/2020, 12:15   #4

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCross View Post
hwid is calculated by hardware/devices itself, you need to change them physically or use a software like spoofers, every "permanent" solution will also change the idīs temporarily but repeats it or uses new id again
Will new harddrives generate a new hwid too?
Old 05/20/2020, 12:28   #5

elite*gold: 1547
every new device got its own / new id