I’m looking to get back into using ESP for Warzone. Was banned during the EO wave so I’m definitely not going to use that. Primarily using ESP. I’ve never used Aimbot and I don’t plan to. I’ve heard AIMEX’s ESP causes a massive FPS drop/performance issues so I’m leading more towards X22. Only thing is I like to stream too and know X22 isn’t streamable. Can anyone give me recommendations?
PS: also looked into HoneyHacks but their shop recently moved and they have 0 in stock for MW/Warzone. I heard they were very good.
Your question doesnt make much sense. If you want to stream and X22 is not streamable why would you compare with to a different cheat. Im personally using AIMEX and got no frame drops as most others as long as you follow the setup.
x22 is going to be your best choice for ESP, but not streamable.
Aimex is a solid choice (I’ve never had frame drops) but no item ESP.
ArtificialAiming is basically x22 just not as good and with incel staff that treats customers like ****.
x22 is going to be your best choice for ESP, but not streamable.
Aimex is a solid choice (I’ve never had frame drops) but no item ESP.
ArtificialAiming is basically x22 just not as good and with incel staff that treats customers like ****.
Does that mean Aimex has no item ESP in MW multiplayer either? I remember EO and ring-1 both can show claymores or frags deployed by opponents.
X22 also has integrated radar function right?
Your question doesnt make much sense. If you want to stream and X22 is not streamable why would you compare with to a different cheat. Im personally using AIMEX and got no frame drops as most others as long as you follow the setup.
What’s your take on HWID spoofer for either? Is it worth it or not necessary?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMHacks22
im using x22 for a long time and cant say anything bad about it. but not streamable
Have you been using your main? From what I’ve read, there haven’t been any detections
Ill go for x22 if not bothered for streaming. It has better fperformance less lag. The only downside is the esp dosent catch enemies head glitching that well
I’m looking to get back into using ESP for Warzone. Was banned during the EO wave so I’m definitely not going to use that. Primarily using ESP. I’ve never used Aimbot and I don’t plan to. I’ve heard AIMEX’s ESP causes a massive FPS drop/performance issues so I’m leading more towards X22. Only thing is I like to stream too and know X22 isn’t streamable. Can anyone give me recommendations?
PS: also looked into HoneyHacks but their shop recently moved and they have 0 in stock for MW/Warzone. I heard they were very good.
Thanks
Honey hacks/Void has really bad customer service. I have had their lifetime since release pretty much on here for BOCW, MW/WZ, & got their D2. They removed telegram chat for us users so we can't reports bugs after updates or any feedback. The BOCW vis checks were promised soon but never released. MW/WZ was working fine in vis checks before but last few weeks the vis checks been ****** up. D2 feels like it needs a bit more but I'd wait til they add telegram back or some customer to seller support and fix vis checks if ur planning to go month to month. If ur going lifetime, it's up to u. Heard Aimex has buggy ESP. I've had it on WZ and had to change settings to my FPS to smooth it out.
I love aimex but was hit with a 40fps frame drop on a brand new build with a 3080 and 5800x. Everything was setup properly and support has tried numerous things to correct it with no luck.
[COD Warzone] UD cheats suggestion Aimex/SC 03/26/2021 - Call of Duty - 83 Replies Hello guys !
Since EO is detected again, I am looking forward Aimex or SystemCheats.
(Aimbot is not my first priority, I need a decent ESP and, the most important, a cheat which has never been detected since the 1st release and has the most chances to remain UD in the future. Responsive support will be appreciated)
Thank you very much for your advices !
Looking for info regarding aimex 02/03/2021 - Call of Duty - 15 Replies I was wondering if aimex “or someone on this site “ offers their cod mw cheat , and will do a complete setup for streaming , for those who are computer illiterate? An additional fee will be expected , but didn’t know if this was offered as a service , through teamviewer etc ?
Release regarding aimex 11/23/2020 - Call of Duty - 2 Replies Is there any news on aimex as of now cause im assuming its not out currently or so thats what im understanding