Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HoneyHacks

Discussion on HoneyHacks within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HoneyHacks

Link above shows that GatorCheats is in fact HoneyHacks/VoidCheaters. Gator discontinued his cod cheat in September due to multiple Cease and Desists from Activision. While this lawsuit isn’t from Activision, they may get word of this and pursue once again. I would advise against HoneyHacks at the moment until we hear more.
Old 01/12/2021, 08:31   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genjustu1 View Post

Link above shows that GatorCheats is in fact HoneyHacks/VoidCheaters. Gator discontinued his cod cheat in September due to multiple Cease and Desists from Activision. While this lawsuit isn’t from Activision, they may get word of this and pursue once again. I would advise against HoneyHacks at the moment until we hear more.
I think everyone and their mom knew that was Gator by the menu and same style of support etc. I do agree that he can probably get away from Riot and Bungie if its their first stab at him but this will not go well with Activision, he's already used his "ok I'll stop making them card" with Activision and then changed his name to continue selling. Either he moved out of the states or he's just asking to get raped by 3 different companies that will bury his *** with lawyers.
Old 01/12/2021, 20:00   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genjustu1 View Post

Lmao Ikr. He had same **** customer service, same menu type, and denied it was him. I'm gonna charge back my cards if my menus stopped working. Fkn exit scamming 2xs is BS. Hope not as I paid lifetime. He probably even got ratted on by disgruntled customers due to his lack of customer service.
Old 01/12/2021, 21:33   #4

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFourskiin View Post
Lmao Ikr. He had same **** customer service, same menu type, and denied it was him. I'm gonna charge back my cards if my menus stopped working. Fkn exit scamming 2xs is BS. Hope not as I paid lifetime. He probably even got ratted on by disgruntled customers due to his lack of customer service.
How is getting sued exit scamming?
I'd recommend you searching for the definition of exit scamming.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/13/2021, 01:25   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
I think everyone and their mom knew that was Gator by the menu and same style of support etc. I do agree that he can probably get away from Riot and Bungie if its their first stab at him but this will not go well with Activision, he's already used his "ok I'll stop making them card" with Activision and then changed his name to continue selling. Either he moved out of the states or he's just asking to get raped by 3 different companies that will bury his ass with lawyers.
LUCKILY Bungie split from Activision if not it's twice offense with Activision. But I heard it's the 2nd time vs Destiny ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
How is getting sued exit scamming?
I'd recommend you searching for the definition of exit scamming.
I'd recommend u hop off my case bud. Exit scammed as he DENIED me my continuation of my lifetime of WZ during his Gator alias. I had coupon he sent for any game so I could NOT use it anymore. If he'd admitted in Pvt msg on Telegram or email after he sent Voidcheats service, I'd have like to redeem my % off of the lifetime or continued for free under his new alias. Yeah so see? Clearly. I got ripped off my 1st tool and my voucher for another one even if it's the same game. And by exit scammed I was referring to the 1st time. THIS 2ND TIME I'm not referring to this one as obviously he's not going off to a diff name. This seems like a lawsuit more than a cease and desist like w Activision.