Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 07:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 02/19/2023, 00:11   #3406

elite*gold: 0
Hello Guys.

New to Cheats. Any good cheat to be used in WZ2?
Should i use any other program with the cheat to prevente any Hardware ban? Dont want to destroy my pc.
If anyone can help me i will be very happy.

Already tryed Battlelog or something but cheat not working.

Thank you and all the best guys
Old 02/19/2023, 02:11   #3407

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImDarkPT View Post
Hello Guys.

Should i use any other program with the cheat to prevente any Hardware ban? Dont want to destroy my pc.

Stay away from battlelog they are always detected. If your after high security and want to keep you account as safe as possible then I suggest you take a look at mobius, phantom overlay or kernaim.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/19/2023, 10:35   #3408

elite*gold: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImDarkPT View Post
Hello Guys.

We have been running just fine since MW2 release. We haven't had a single permanent ban report in our user server for MW2.

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/20/2023, 08:06   #3409

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exspira View Post
We have been running just fine since MW2 release. We haven't had a single permanent ban report in our user server for MW2.

Did your cheat support anti micro?
Old 02/20/2023, 10:36   #3410

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,079
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exspira View Post

>titles video "pushin p"
>uses the lamest song i've ever heard

i should report bot you for using that lame *** fugaze song... jfc

edit: why the **** my emojis so big
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/20/2023, 10:45   #3411

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
>titles video "pushin p"
>uses the lamest song i've ever heard

i should report bot you for using that lame *** fugaze song... jfc

edit: why the **** my emojis so big

dummy thiccc
Old 02/20/2023, 10:54   #3412

Quote:
Originally Posted by KernalSantos View Post
Stay away from battlelog they are always detected. If your after high security and want to keep you account as safe as possible then I suggest you take a look at mobius, phantom overlay or kernaim.
Thank you m8.

Just afraid of HWID ban, dont want to destroy my new pc forever. Are you PT or BR?

Im really after a very smooth AB and ESP nothing more then that. Dont want my aim to be jumping or something like that. i saw that i can add a hotkey to ab like mouse 1 and the aim bot just triggers after shooting. is this correct?

Are you able to speak in pm?

Thank you m8 one more time. Ill check those 3 for now.
Old 02/20/2023, 10:57   #3413

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,079
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon View Post
dummy thiccc
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2023, 18:43   #3414

@ Why isn't artificialaiming.net mentioned on this list? They are legit providers.

Also, what's your opinion on DevWare's products? I've tried their AIO for both MW 2019 & MWII and their MWII Unlocker + Spoofer when their MWII products were on a free trial, and all went well. Although their MW 2019 AIO *sometimes* causes crashes, if someone has a solution for this please let me know. Their Sellix: - Their Discord server (permanent link): (if someone has a provider(s) with some similar products like the AIO for example and is better than DevWare's, please let me know).

Also what about ACDiamond, AimEx, Ominate, Rage4Fun, etc.? I heard they may be resellers/rebrands and are the same resellers (including GcAimX) with the same loaders and keys, but how good are their products? And if so, which one of these websites should I buy the stuff from and rely on that is basically better than the rest?
Old 02/22/2023, 19:35   #3415

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMNED117 View Post
@ Why isn't artificialaiming.net mentioned on this list? They are legit providers.

Also, what's your opinion on DevWare's products? I've tried their AIO for both MW 2019 & MWII and their MWII Unlocker + Spoofer when their MWII products were on a free trial, and all went well. Although their MW 2019 AIO *sometimes* causes crashes, if someone has a solution for this please let me know. Their Sellix: - Their Discord server (permanent link): (if someone has a provider(s) with some similar products like the AIO for example and is better than DevWare's, please let me know).

Also what about ACDiamond, AimEx, Ominate, Rage4Fun, etc.? I heard they may be resellers/rebrands and are the same resellers (including GcAimX) with the same loaders and keys, but how good are their products? And if so, which one of these websites should I buy the stuff from and rely on that is basically better than the rest?
dont think you'll ever get a fully truthful answer on your first question. This forum in general has a strong dislike for AA. Some say its because they do unethical things, some say its because of their staff/support/forum, etc. But in the end, its kinda salty to base safeness and usefulness of a cheat on that. There probably some other drama, but yeah dont expect a real truthful answer when a lot of it is based on bias
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/22/2023, 20:05   #3416

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMNED117 View Post

Gonna put this old post of mine here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
I dont know about xenos and how he makes the lists, it helped many to get away from scammers and detected cheats and so on, but in past if i am not mistaken he was asked to remove AA, since AA is big enough and never needed any advertisement, and tbh i like that AA is not on the list, lots of haters coming accusing of things without any fact, they just made a pact and attacking AA all together.

And its clear whenever a new cod title or any big title comes up, AA being targeted by a specific group of people.
boi here we go
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2023, 20:11   #3417

Quote:

boi here we go
so much shade thrown on AA on this forum LOL. Funniest I've heard is that its a RAT
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2023, 02:18   #3418

elite*gold: 122
Quote:

boi here we go
Never stops I guess
*** knows where they pop up from
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2023, 04:59   #3419

Anyone know of a discord that has good feedback on the legit list? Looking for straight ESP to run on my main and nothing more.
Old 02/23/2023, 08:21   #3420

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWR3 View Post
Anyone know of a discord that has good feedback on the legit list? Looking for straight ESP to run on my main and nothing more.
Take a look at a list here, the first 3-4 options are best and you can choose according to your needs. If you are confused, you can just directly talk to them by joining their discord server or telegram.

Tags
call of duty, cheat, cod, hack, wallhack